Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Its official Muggers! After 3 years of a long distance relationship "Goat & Twinkle" are moving in together. Any words of advice?

Its official Muggers! After 3 years of a long distance relationship "Goat & Twinkle" are moving in together. Any words of advice?

No more trying to plan who will fly North

or who will drive South.
No more days long marathon sessions in Google Hangouts.
No more all night calls on the phone
and endless hours of screen sharing.
No more wishing that our cheeky playfulness
at answerMug and Similar Worlds

was in a warm cozy bedroom instead of a virtual forum. 
No more packages sent in the mail.
No more waiting for the hopes and dreams
and prayers and wishes to come true.

No more nights alone
which means n
o more lonely nights.

Just a future filled with possibilities
and two friends turned lovers
whose hearts and hands are now within reach.

For this I am truly thankful.
God bless this Holiday.

Posted - November 13, 2019

Responses

I'm tearing up, too.  I will miss them. 
      November 14, 2019 10:10 AM MST

Only this: when Randolph D drops by to visit, we’re all going out to eat. I’m not getting anywhere near that kitchen, nor do I want anything that comes out of it!  My treat, if necessary!

~
      November 14, 2019 3:14 AM MST

Hah! Thanks, Randy, 

We are definitely taking you up on that offer and will be going to the swankiest of the swanky on your dime. lol
    Are you sure that you don't want to try some of my delicious concoctions?  I am a world-class cook and have been working on a new treat;  Mock Strawberry Mayo Creamsickles. 
    ;)
      November 14, 2019 6:19 AM MST

• Forget swanky. 
    Randy's a breast man. 
    Let's just take him to a topless bar and have chicken wings.  LOL!

While there, I'll pretend I'm straight.  (stop snickering)

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 14, 2019 12:13 PM MST
      November 14, 2019 7:39 AM MST

Er, um, I’m not a breast man. Nor am I a leg man nor a butt man. I’ll see you in Private Message to tell you. 

~
      November 14, 2019 7:50 AM MST

• Oh!  I get it.  You must be one of those guys who likes women for their brain.  Yeah that's it, their brain.   I mean what else could there be?  LOL!  You know, they say the brain is the largest and most important sex organ.  Hmmm.  Not sure about that one.
      November 14, 2019 8:15 AM MST

Let's go to Hooters!!!
      November 14, 2019 9:14 AM MST

I'm so happy for you both!! 
      November 14, 2019 6:32 AM MST

• OMG, Savvy!  You are spot on with this one.  I'm amazed.  As I was making the post that very song came to mind and I almost included the video with the picture above.  Thanks so much for adding it here and also for you're kind words.
      November 14, 2019 7:55 AM MST

Your words brought this song to mind immediately! 

You're very welcome. <3
      November 15, 2019 8:55 PM MST

congratulations!!!!!! i just finally moved in with my s/o after almost 5 years of ldr. distance sucks but its SO worth it when you finally find a way to be together. 
      November 14, 2019 7:00 AM MST

• Just hearing you say that about your situation reminds me how thankful we should all be when things work out well and how hopeful I am right now for all that lies ahead.  Congrats to you too.  May endless happiness fill your home and every moment the two of you have together.  Oh and while I'm thinking of it.  How's that new cat of yours doing?  (i'm pretty sure i remember you getting a cat)  My cat, Bixby has quadrupled in size and he's nearly completed the task of making himself master of the domicile.  I am learning my place.  I am here to serve him.  LOL!
      November 14, 2019 9:36 AM MST

Mazel Tov!  I wish you both a long and happy life together.  
      November 14, 2019 7:45 AM MST

•   November 14, 2019 8:26 AM MST

OHHHHH.  I did not know this.  I just assumed you guys were already together.  Oh boy. This is going to be great.  LOL 

Are you guys winding up north or south?  And warm or cold I wonder.  

The very best to you because you will have no problem at all being harmonious.  THAT IS WONDERFUL. Welcome to happy.  
      November 14, 2019 9:45 AM MST

• The wonderful thing now is that our moments together can be 24/7 all the time.  And I figure if the new eventually wears off he'll be within range if I ever need to smack him.  LOL!  To answer your question, we'll be in the warmth of the south but can you imagine our ultra-liberal "Goat" now packing and moving from a blue state to a red state.  This is sure gonna be interesting.
      November 14, 2019 9:58 AM MST