Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Should Adam Schiff be censured or removed/replaced for not following House rules?

Should Adam Schiff be censured or removed/replaced for not following House rules?

House rules require all the Chairperson of a committee to hear every "Point of Order" offered by a member. 

Schiff violated this rule on the 2nd day of public testimony by refusing to recognize a member. 

Posted - November 17, 2019

Responses

Point taken - It is all YOU need.
    No more need be said. 

Guilty as charged. Case closed. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 19, 2019 5:29 PM MST
      November 19, 2019 5:01 PM MST

Incomplete as the transcript is, you say it is all you need.
      November 19, 2019 5:16 PM MST

That dry river bed gathers ever more dust. 
      November 19, 2019 5:30 PM MST

All the witnesses who heard the call say it is "very accurate" The do not record the calls. This how they do it.  
      November 19, 2019 6:01 PM MST

What show are YOU LISTENING TO?  What the heck do you think they are up there for? HUH?

See. The REAL NEWS?  It tells you words that actually come out of the witnesses' own mouth.  And then?  They don't need Judge Jeannine Pirro defining the meaning.  

The witnesses testified to the fact that Rudy and Gordie definitely KNEW what Trump wanted and made sure that TRUMP knew that The Ukraine President would DO ANYTHING TRUMP WANTED.  And Trump was definitely asking about investigating BIDEN and Rudy wanted Marie out of the Ukraine so he could broker an illegal deal about the investigation.  

You know this.  Stop trying to act like it is not true. It's all true and Trump is going to jail.  The end. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2019 6:23 PM MST
      November 19, 2019 6:18 PM MST

Video/transcript of one person on the call who does not describe the call  "very accurate"....

(Fixed typo and made clearer for some people) This post was edited by my2cents at November 19, 2019 7:11 PM MST
      November 19, 2019 6:44 PM MST

Spoken like a good Tucker Carlson.  Let's focus on the many who said it was.  OKAY?  SO far, it is reported that all witnesses testimony matches. I don't know what squirrels you listen to, as I said, and I don't know what video you are referring to.  I have seen videos too and no one is siding with PRESIDENT TRUMP OR THE PATHETIC GOP

Try watching the REAL testifying.  

Try watching the public reaction.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2019 6:49 PM MST
      November 19, 2019 6:47 PM MST

I said someone on the call. This ambassador was not on the call. 
      November 19, 2019 6:54 PM MST

YES. YOU SAID THAT. NOW TRUMP WILL NOT BE IMPEACHED.  RIGHT.
      November 19, 2019 6:56 PM MST

Yes House will impeach but Senate will not remove.
      November 19, 2019 7:03 PM MST

Accurate---correct and true in every detail

Very accurate---a phrase used to distract from the word accurate when accurate is not the word that can be properly used in the instant case.

The call transcript can only at best be described "pretty accurate" since it was only a partial transcript of everything actually said by both parties.

I've known people who have never read an assigned book who still try to give a summary in class about the plot of that same book.

(I don't know why I just remembered that time in high school right after I listen to you defend Trump)
      November 19, 2019 6:49 PM MST

The witness used the phrase "very accurate". The only correction offered was the word Burisma was used. 

November 19, 2019 6:53 PM MST

This is your post   Video of one person on the call who claims it not not "very accurate"....

??????????????
      November 19, 2019 7:03 PM MST

So you admit that is what they said. Everyone who was on the call called it "very accurate" not verbatim. The gov does not want verbatim. If theu did...they would record them. 

But sure let's point out a typo...so much easier. Lol
      November 19, 2019 7:08 PM MST

That was simply to point out that your post that I responded to was the only input I targeted my response toward---and the phrase "very accurate" as a phrase was all I was talking about---not whether it was accurately used by anyone you are referring to.

Verbatim does not require audio or video recording---otherwise, how could we know precisely what Patrick Henry said in reference to liberty and death. 

Do you think a  case could be made that you excuse far to much by posting the word "typo?"
      November 19, 2019 7:22 PM MST

My post asking for a video was not a reply to you. It was to Sharonna...she understood it.
      November 19, 2019 7:29 PM MST

Yes, he should. :)
      November 19, 2019 3:36 AM MST

"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history," he wrote. "You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but will not destroy America... America will triumph over you."

McCabe's firing:FBI's Andrew McCabe fired days before retirement; Trump applauds Sessions' move

More on McCabe:In war of words with Trump, fired FBI's McCabe says he will no longer be silent

More:Retired four-star Army general: Trump, 'under the sway of Putin,' threatens national security

John O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/974859881827258369 

November 19, 2019 6:37 PM MST

Nope:

“It will be said of House Republicans, when they found they lacked the courage to confront the most dangerous and unethical president in American history, they consoled themselves by attacking those who did,” he wrote.

Pelosi, in a statement, praised Schiff and said he “stands in stark contrast to Republicans in the Congress who cover up the truth, look the other way when the President invites foreign governments to interfere in our elections and vote against legislation to secure the ballot from foreign attacks.”

This post was edited by tom jackson at November 19, 2019 5:24 PM MST
      November 19, 2019 5:24 PM MST