Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whaddya do when you CRAVE 24/7 attention but have no talent intellect to warrant it? You go weird. Dementia don's weird. AYE?

Whaddya do when you CRAVE 24/7 attention but have no talent intellect to warrant it? You go weird. Dementia don's weird. AYE?

Posted - November 17, 2019

Responses

Nah, you just start making things up.  That way it seems like you know what you're doing.  If that doesn't work, you can call people with more intelligence than yourself names.  You can exaggerate things too, as most people are gullible and will believe anything.  You can do outlandish things guaranteed to give you attention - schmoozing with enemies, abandoning your allies in favor of the enemy; calling what's good bad and what's blatantly bad, good.
      November 17, 2019 1:50 PM MST

Do you really most people are gullible Shuhak or just the ones who adore dementia don. What's the diff between naive trusting and gullible? I'm gonna ask. He is a well-known liar and always has been but here's the thing. The folks who support him. Were always looking for a person like him to adore or did he do something that put them in an evil trance? There are millions of them and that shocks me. So we'll see mayhem he havocs this week. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      November 18, 2019 1:21 AM MST

I believe most people are gullible, but not in the same way.  Everyone wants to trust (basic human nature).  Most have come to find out that their trust can be exploited and are wary about who and what they believe.  Even so, that desire to trust is so deep that sometimes that desire blinds them in certain areas.  It's these areas where they are easily deceived.

For example, I see millions of people blindly following televangelists who are blatant charlatans, out only for money and self glory.  I see millions of people following (and defending) trump, whose lies and ignorance are more obvious than the nose on one's face.  
      November 18, 2019 9:31 AM MST

Great comparisons. Two sets of fake phony balonies...televangelist believers in and traitor savior bellievers in. Go figger! Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak! :)
      November 19, 2019 6:53 AM MST

But he obviously had the talent and intellect to campaign and be elected. Or does that not count because you dislike him?
      November 17, 2019 1:55 PM MST

That about sums it up. :)
      November 17, 2019 3:10 PM MST