Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I ask "what does water always seeks its own level mean?" An Answermug friend says "water always goes down to its lowest level." Do people?

I ask "what does water always seeks its own level mean?" An Answermug friend says "water always goes down to its lowest level." Do people?

Rather than seeking and reaching their lowest level (corrupt criminal lying) why don't people seek their hghest level and stay at that? I understand the pull of gravity. But why can't homo saps fight that and reach for their better selves instead of doing the easy thing and sinking down as far as they can go and then operate and live there?

Posted - November 21, 2019

Responses

They don't seek their highest level because moving against the force of gravity is technically called "work."---Most people take the path of least resistance and don't care about what is right.  
      November 21, 2019 1:40 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Geez tom that's hilarious! "technically called work"!  I LUV IT! Thanks for reminding of what I should have known. Oh my gosh my insides are still giggling. Great way to start the day for I say many thanks and Happy Thursday to ya m'dear! :)
      November 21, 2019 3:08 AM MST