Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Admirable? Some know when they're beaten and throw in the towel. Some fight until their brains are mush and never give up. Why?

Admirable? Some know when they're beaten and throw in the towel. Some fight until their brains are mush and never give up. Why?

Posted - November 22, 2019

Responses

Every pug thinks he has one left in him. It's almost always one too many, or more than that - Ali should never have been allowed to strip for the Holmes fight.
      November 22, 2019 2:50 AM MST

In the context of politics R. How long do you back a loser who is doomed to failure? As soon as you acknowledge he is on his last legs or do you stick and keep hoping he'll get his second wind? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      November 22, 2019 2:52 AM MST

Trump will probably do what embattled US Presidents have historically done - start a war and ride a wave of misplaced patriotism back into power. That's what worries me - His Royal Orangeness has enough hubris to preemptively start a NUCLEAR war. Everybody loses.
      November 22, 2019 2:58 AM MST

OMG R. Well ya know every day when I wake up I wonder if "today will be the day" that dementia don pushes that button. I guess you think so too. Well it would certainly divert our attention from the impeachment. Those words are haunting and hit very close to home. I'm going to quote you and give you blind attribution. Why should thee and I/me be only ones to worry about annihilation? Thank you for your START reply. Here goes. This post was edited by RosieG at November 22, 2019 5:06 AM MST
      November 22, 2019 5:05 AM MST