Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » So far, there are 67 allegations of inappropriate behavior by women against Donald Trump. Groping, attacking even raping. THE PRESIDENT.

So far, there are 67 allegations of inappropriate behavior by women against Donald Trump. Groping, attacking even raping. THE PRESIDENT.

Posted - November 23, 2019

Responses

• Don’t care... all you people care about is your own country. it’s annoying AF. There’s way worse problems in the world than that idiot Trump. 
      November 23, 2019 7:52 PM MST

yOU ARE WRONG, MY FRIEND.  HE IS FRONT AND CENTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS.   THE WARS, THE KILLING THE MURDERING OF ALLIES THAT ARE YOUR ALLIES AS WELL.  THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL RULER IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WRONG YOU ARE.  CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE WORLD AND HE DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN IT'S EXISTENCE.  

WE ARE DYING BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DANGER WE ARE ALL IN.  FORGET CANADA AND YOUR SILLY PROBLEMS.  IF IT WASN'T FOR THE UNITED STATES YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS EVER AGAIN.  WE ARE YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER.
      November 23, 2019 8:00 PM MST

• No Sharon, he is not. There’s a whole rest of the world spinning on without a thought or care of Trump . He doesn’t matter or won’t matter in a few years... 

November 23, 2019 8:03 PM MST

That is the most naive idea and only a 30-year-old would try and use that as a mantra to get through the day.

Here is what is going to happen in a few years.  Trump is GOING TO ALLY WITH RUSSIA.  If he is re-elected.  There is nothing to stop him and you and your idyllic nonsense world will be no more.    Sure it is inconvenient to think about unpleasantries.  Trump is not going anywhere fast. OUR COUNTRY runs the world.  And Trump is dismantling it piece by piece.  I have observed politics for my whole life and no one comes near to this dangerous monster except Hitler. 

You went to China.  And you had NO idea what has happened to HONG KONG and China?  And you think this is NOT going to happen here?  When Trump does not get  re-elected?  You think this will not affect you?  Good luck.  

Party up.
      November 23, 2019 8:11 PM MST

• Nope, I have a great deal of knowledge about what is happening in the world. I talk to people from all parts of the world everyday in the job I’m in. if you think the rest of the world gives a flying faak about Trump or is worried about him you are mistaken. He DOES not matter. Get over yourself and see your country as we all do. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 24, 2019 5:19 PM MST
      November 23, 2019 8:14 PM MST