Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Have you taped up your Hockey stick yet?

Have you taped up your Hockey stick yet?

I put new tape on my hockey stick blade every fall - I did mine yesterday now I'm ready to play. Cheers!

Posted - November 28, 2019

Responses

I went to work yesterday.  There was one chunk of ice.   It was under a tree 25 miles from my house.  So, I was off work Tuesday and Wednesday I find one chunk of ice 25 miles away.  

Do you seriously think I can use a Hockey Stick for anything around here?  Or should I play in a stadium? 
      November 28, 2019 10:17 AM MST

Well if you have  those Gila monsters in your area a hockey stick would come in handy if one ever attacks you. Cheers!
      November 28, 2019 10:33 AM MST

The only monster around here is the orange one on my TV set.  

And I would LOVE to have an hour alone with him and my hockey stick.  That would be the best day of my life.  
      November 28, 2019 10:36 AM MST

I used to play hockey like the Hanson brothers from the movie Slap Shot  so I'd love to get in a hockey game with Trump - back check - front check - pay check (stole that last bit from Letter Kenny). I can't even imagine Trump on skates - I can imagine him pretending to drive the Zamboni while making that stupid face like he did on the fire truck. Cheers!   
      November 28, 2019 10:53 AM MST

Trump on SKATES.  

1.  He would have to skate on water that is so frozen it would be 20 feet thick.  So he would have to skate in Antarctica to even be able to have a rink that would hold his corpulence.

2.  He would have to hire his own tailor.  The uniform would have to contain padding to cushion the impact of his tiny feet and ankles giving up on his girth and caving in.

3.  He would have to have an arsenal of "hockey caddies" like he has on his golf course, to stop the game and argue and obstruct any referee call, so that one of them could sneak in and throw the puck where it was supposed to land.  GOAL BY TRUMP again!!! What a surprise......

It is not true that he is now skating on thin ice.  Thin ice would never hold him for one second.  He is floating on thick fat.  He cracked the ice with the fat and now is floating around somewhere trying to hold on to any shred of defense that is slowly sinking his reign.  Nothing will support him and his mountain of lies.  Very heavy stuff he's floating around with, and soon all the oceans in the world won't be able to sustain him.

GLUB GLUB GLUB

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 28, 2019 11:16 AM MST
      November 28, 2019 11:06 AM MST

• Well ... In a way I guess  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 28, 2019 11:52 AM MST
      November 28, 2019 11:51 AM MST

Sounds like your one of those new age hockey players that tape their hockey stick blades from toe to heal instead of heal to toe. When you tape your hockey stick blade from toe to heal the tape can fall off because of blade shrinkage caused by the ice. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 28, 2019 12:29 PM MST
      November 28, 2019 12:12 PM MST

• Thats just part of what's wrong with me.
      November 28, 2019 12:14 PM MST