Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » HOW MUCH DAMAGE can 542 BILLIONAIRES do? That is what lives in this COUNTRY. We have 333,hunderd MILLION people and I'm scared.

HOW MUCH DAMAGE can 542 BILLIONAIRES do? That is what lives in this COUNTRY. We have 333,hunderd MILLION people and I'm scared.

THOSE CREEPS ARE NOT ABOUT TO GIVE UP ONE DIME.  NOT ONE RED CENT TO HELP ANYBODY.  ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS KEEPING EVERY PENNY.  AND THEY WILL SPEND MANY PENNIES TO GREASE THE PALMS OF ANYONE THAT STANDS IN THEIR WAY.  THIS IS WORSE THAN ANY TRUMP MORON WE CAN GET.  AT LEAST TRUMP IS STUPID.  THIS IS WORSE. THIS IS CALCULATING AND A SURE FIRE WAY TO CONTROL US ALL.  THIS IS MONEY TALKING AND MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL WHEN ONE PERSON IS HOLDING ALL OF IT.

Posted - November 28, 2019

Responses

I must admit it's hard not to dream of stealing some of those pennies when one is having trouble paying basic bills.
    But I'm pretty sure they've invested enough of their money in security systems to make sure nothing is stealable.

Then I have the other fantasy, giving up everything and becoming a homeless tramp - at least then there are no debts to worry about.
    And the other one - killing myself.
    Life sometimes feels just too expensive to be worth the effort to stay alive.
      November 28, 2019 3:14 PM MST

LOL.  I was just typing to you on your blog about FIRE. (SO HORRIFYING)

I can see why you are overwhelmed and just fatigued by what is going on.  How long can it last?   I don't know if you are an athiest, many of my friends are, but I don't know how athiests can DEAL with this lifetime if this is to be the only one.  

Let us think that there will be LIGHT.  This may just be the dawn.  It is always darkest before it.  

Bless YOU Bookworm. Do not despair.  Love conquers all and you are loved.
      November 28, 2019 3:20 PM MST