Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Andrew Johnson, the first IMPEACHED prez said "the press is the enemy of the people". Fascist swine? Is that why 4D adores him? HE IS HIM?

Andrew Johnson, the first IMPEACHED prez said "the press is the enemy of the people". Fascist swine? Is that why 4D adores him? HE IS HIM?

Posted - November 30, 2019

Responses

Andrew Jackson, vile as he was?  Would never commit the atrocities that TRUMP has committed.  NO ONE WOULD.  You have to have an IQ of a cretin and a following to boot.  

Jackson was not on the Apprentice, or maybe he could have outdone Trump in the hate and racist area.  He would never have let a black person in the contest.  But besides that?  Would Jackson have sold out the country to an enemy?  I know one thing.  HE WAS NOT CHARGED WITH THAT ONE.  

NO ONE NOT EVEN  HITLER WOULD SELL OUT HIS OWN COUNTRY FOR PERSONAL GAIN.  NOT EVEN ADOLPH.
      November 30, 2019 10:15 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon. Where do old president go to die? Another TV reality show?
      December 1, 2019 3:22 AM MST

Not all press is the enemy of the people. Only the radical left, liberal, anti-America press is.
      November 30, 2019 1:44 PM MST

It very much saddens me that you and those like you truly believe that. SIGH. Thank you for your reply.
      December 1, 2019 3:23 AM MST