Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Can you distinguish between genuine Jordan Peterson word salad and randomly-generated Jordan Peterson word salad?

Can you distinguish between genuine Jordan Peterson word salad and randomly-generated Jordan Peterson word salad?

Jordan Peterson Word Salad Generator

Posted - December 2, 2019

Responses

Yes......,genuine and randomly are spieled differently....I fink or funk.   :( 
      December 2, 2019 11:25 PM MST

If you are interested in testing your acuity, you can try your luck here:

December 2, 2019 11:41 PM MST

Any Jordan that isn't the genuine Jordan would be a fake Jordan without any salad at all.
    The generated Jordan wouldn't need salad.  He doesn't eat.
      December 3, 2019 2:33 PM MST

The reports I've read/heard indicate Mr. Peterson went on an all-meat diet for a time. His choice
    not to eat salad did not seem to diminish his ability to generate it and spew it in public forums.
      December 3, 2019 3:02 PM MST

I'm going through a visual phase.  This one was not enjoyable. 
      December 5, 2019 11:27 AM MST

I think it was the word, "spew" that did it for me.
    ICK!!
      December 5, 2019 11:28 AM MST

I'm out. :) :)  This is way out of my league...
    But, please!  Carry on!
    I love to learn from you!  

December 5, 2019 11:29 AM MST

I'm too busy ignoring JIM JORDAN and what he tries to lie about.  Never shuts up and is a total lying piece of crap.  

He is up on charges naming him as a powerful coach covering up sexual abuse at the school he worked for, and he has the NERVE to open his mouth about anything that is going on in the WHITE HOUSE?  GET OUT JORDAN AND STFU,
      December 3, 2019 3:14 PM MST

Fake News. He was not involved at all. 
      December 3, 2019 4:23 PM MST

because you say so?  REAL NEWS.  He was. And he has no business being involved at all in this IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS.  NONE.  
      December 3, 2019 4:25 PM MST

He is an elected offical to the House of Representatives....he has every right to be involved in this sham of an impeachment. 
      December 3, 2019 4:28 PM MST

Good deflection.  As usual.  He has NO right. He talks out of both sides of his mouth and is making his boss look really more foolish by making no sense.  It is pretty hard to make Trump look like even more of a moron than he actually is, but Jordan is making a good case for it.

The horrific scandal involving Larry Nassar, the Michigan State University and U.S. Gymnastics team physician who was convicted of criminal sexual assault against athletes under his care, and was credibly accused of literally hundreds of acts of abuse, has made the risks of sexual misconduct by medical personnel at colleges a huge topic, especially in the Midwest. Those who knew or had reason to know of his misdeeds over the years have been held accountable: Exposure of his crimes led to the resignations of the president and board of USA Gymnastics, and the president of Michigan State, along with $500 million to settle lawsuits against MSU filed by 332 Nassar victims.

That makes the new allegations being made that prominent conservative U.S. representative Jim Jordan turned a blind eye to sexual abuse of athletes by a team doctor during his long tenure as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University especially explosive right now. NBC has the story:

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students.

The university announced in April that it was investigating accusations that Dr. Richard Strauss, who died in 2005, abused team members when he was the team doctor from the mid-1970s to late 1990s.

Jordan, who was on the wrestling staff at OSU from 1986 to 1994, before his political career began, is denying that he knew anything about Strauss molesting his athletes.

His denials, however, have been met with skepticism and anger from some former members of the wrestling team.

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.

The ex-athletes don’t seem to have any particular bone, political or otherwise, to pick with Jordan, and mostly said they were fond of him. But the ones who spoke to NBC were unanimous in saying that he’s covering up what he knew:

Cyber Monday is here! Subscribe today on our best sale of the year.
    LEARN MORE »

“I love Jimmy to death,” [one] ex-wrestler said. “It was a head-scratcher to me why he would say he didn’t know anything. Doc used to take showers with the team even though he didn’t do any workouts, and everybody used to snicker about how you go into his office for a sore shoulder and he tells you to take your pants down.”

At least one of Strauss’s accusers claims that his misconduct went far beyond the wrestling team, as the Washington Post reports:

[Mike] DiSabato said he was first abused by Strauss at 14 as a high school wrestler. He said he believes Strauss abused 1,000-2,000 young athletes.

“He was Larry Nassar before Larry Nassar,” DiSabato said, referring to the disgraced former sports physician who was sentenced to up to 175 years in prison for sexually abusing girls and young women.

Now Jordan is a pretty big deal in the House these days, as a co-founder of the conservative House Freedom Caucus and a possible candidate for the speakership when Paul Ryan steps down at the end of this year. These accusations are the last thing he needs right now. And his prominence in conservative politics is already generating ferocious counterattacks from the, er, less inhibited precincts of the right-wing media, viz this post on the Gateway Pundit:

The swamp unleashed a smear campaign on Jordan Tuesday morning, accusing him of turning a blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach.

The law firm handling this case is none other than Perkins Coie; the same law firm that represented Hillary Clinton’s campaign and paid for the fake Russia dossier.

Perkins Coie is actually working for Ohio State in the investigation, not Jordan’s accusers, but whatever. Alt-right gabber Mike Tokes sees something even more sinister at work:

Michael Coudrey

@MichaelCoudrey

Jim Jordan goes against the powerful interests at the FBI & deep state to expose them & hold them accountable for their crimes.

Now all of a sudden there is a concentrated smear campaign against him in a deliberate attempt to discredit his work?

The American people know better.

View image on Twitter
      December 3, 2019 4:30 PM MST

My goodness, I wouldn't let him in the locker room with any of my sons.
      December 3, 2019 5:17 PM MST

I have barely skimmed the whole dirty thing.  I mean I know enough to know Jordan is a lying scheming jerk, but I don't know the exact particulars. I know as usual he is good at covering up and burying evidence. That is how he climbed into the sewer/swamp he is responsible for filling up with even more swill. I know that.  
      December 3, 2019 5:22 PM MST

My reaction was entirely based on the picture above---On TV he's usually just ranting and raving when seen in Congress.

I would not be surprised if he eats his liver with fava beans and chianti---ala Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
      December 3, 2019 5:38 PM MST

Well, that picture and your description of what you know?  Is the shallow personna that is JJ. You do not need to delve any further. He is a nothing man with nothing to say.  And like all insecure, nothing men, he needs to shout from the rooftops how important his words are. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 5, 2019 11:19 AM MST
      December 3, 2019 5:42 PM MST

There are about 10(?) cartoons at this site by Jim Carrey and one of them is about JJ---all worth a look.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jim-carrey-donald-trump-whale-cartoon-102237756.html

December 5, 2019 11:21 AM MST

TLDR
      December 3, 2019 5:57 PM MST

TLDR---Is that a comment regarding something that was posted or the acknowledgment of something that might exist.
      December 5, 2019 11:26 AM MST

Google is your friend

December 5, 2019 11:41 AM MST

He does---but instead, he's involved in the actual valid investigation that is still in process.
      December 3, 2019 5:16 PM MST

This guy has been SHUT UP by so many newscasters where he just stops talking and stares into space and then repeats the same lie.  He has a Ph.D. in the Kellyanne Conway SCHOOL of Malarky.  (please do not vote for Joe Biden either.) 
      December 3, 2019 5:24 PM MST

I just want to thank everyone for hijacking my Jordan Peterson thread.

Way to go, guys! Job well done!

This post was edited by SaltyPebble at December 5, 2019 1:47 PM MST
      December 5, 2019 1:46 PM MST