Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G

Cops

If you were a cop, and you looked out upon us, would you see citizens, or law breakers who haven’t gotten caught yet?

Posted - December 3, 2019

Responses

I would like to think that I would give you the benefit of the doubt and consider you citizens.
      December 3, 2019 8:25 AM MST

I have no wish to ever be a cop.  

I wouldn't like to be among the people who view citizens as your latter description.  And there are too many for comfort.  
      December 3, 2019 9:19 AM MST

Let's get this out of the way fast...I would never be a "COP" 
    I do not have the vile, contemptuous, bullying nature of those pigs. It takes a certain type of personality to be a pig. Not all cops are pigs, but the vast majority are.  Most were bullies in high school.  Most are lying fascist sh*t bags.

December 3, 2019 10:15 AM MST

I guess I am a liberal at heart. I believe people are good at heart.  BUT I AM A NAIVE IDIOT.  I am no LIBERAL IN MIND.  Meaning, I have SEEN the videos.  There are so many of them, I cannot deny that police brutality is rampant and the videos are ones of COPS doing things I would never believe as a joror unless there were videos.  I would never believe a group of professionals would act this HORRIBLE and EMBARRASSING AND JUST MEAN. It is a like a group of vicious psychopaths that are GETTING PAID TO ACT LIKE THE CRIMINALS THEY ARE.  I cannot believe these Trump voters are in such a huge populace in most police forces. Even the nicer ones are suspect.  And I APOLOGIZE to the 20 or so police officers I have encountered in my life that were decent and kind people.  They DO exist.  And some of them work in Scottsdale, Arizona.  NOT PHOENIX Arizona.  Did you see that tape?  The one where a Latino child of maybe 7, walked out of a Dollar Store with her parents and took a Barbie doll out of the store.   The parents had no idea. I think it was Mom and Dad and 4 little kids.  

She had a baby in a car seat.  When they pulled into the next store, a group of cops in about 5 cars pull up and surround her and the baby, and scream in her face to get out of the car or they are GOING TO PUT A CAP IN HER HEAD.

Now, that sounds made up right?  I got the video.  I'll get it.

Now, I have not seen this video in a year I think.  It was months ago, and I got a lot of the details wrong.  The people were not Latino. They were even more discriminated against, they were BLACK people.    There were two kids and she was pregnant.  But I got most of the rest of it right.  The parts that count, I got perfect.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 3, 2019 4:08 PM MST
      December 3, 2019 10:30 AM MST

Unbelievable!  They never matured from being school yard bullies.
      December 3, 2019 1:33 PM MST

That video is horrifying. I hope she gets every cent she is suing them for
      December 3, 2019 4:08 PM MST

Dearest Excon:

Again, So delighted to see you on the Queue.  I don't go anywhere else but here.  LOL 

So, my answer to Goat is my answer to you as well.  There is a reason for your name that has never changed.  I know that cops are not your favorite branch of job choice.
      December 3, 2019 10:40 AM MST