Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » What that mouth do?

What that mouth do?

Posted - December 3, 2019

Responses

My mouth has not been engaged yet.  I am so glad I was TEXTED first or I would be looking for a new job right now.  I probably will anyway.  The owner is getting a divorce and he texts me like I am his ex-wife and starts complaining about some JERK that had me and doesn't want to pay for a CBD massage.  Like that has to do with ME and nothing to do with a CHEAP JERK who wants to complain on line.  

Why would he send me this complaint on my day off?  Just to be an ahole?  So, I texted him back.   I mentioned that maybe the CLIENT LIED?  Maybe?  He said he didn't feel a thing.  So, how is that my fault?  I sell more of that product than anyone in the spa and no one else complains and tells the front desk that this is the most incredible massage they have ever experienced.  

I asked my BOSS why I have not gotten any comments about the many compliments I get?    What a jerk.  Like I have to tip toe around and worry that some person doesn't like me.  Who cares.  I'm good.  I know I'm good.  Screw him.  
      December 3, 2019 4:01 PM MST

• This is why we split up after that year in the VW minibus.
      December 3, 2019 5:12 PM MST

It can tell a tail or two ..:) 
      December 3, 2019 4:51 PM MST

It can make the Most Annoying Sound in the World....:-D...

December 3, 2019 5:01 PM MST