Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » One hundred years from now, will people still know who Frank Sinatra was?

One hundred years from now, will people still know who Frank Sinatra was?

Posted - September 16, 2016

Responses

Those having a deep connection

with Sinatra  this life time 

will pass that connection down  

through their children

and their childrens children etc

so the oldies but goodies section

might have some real treasures in it by then.

September 16, 2016 2:48 PM MDT

• They'll know "that New York" song, but not much else.

September 16, 2016 3:17 PM MDT

I believe so.  His songs are still sung and there are still young folks singing some of them. 

September 16, 2016 9:00 PM MDT

It has been 140 years and people still remember Billy The Kid, a petty thief and gunslinger who died at age 22. Frank was a lot more memorable than Billy.

Joseph Merrick, The Elephant Man, died 1890 and he is still remembered for his legendary ugliness. He was about as popular as Elvis Presley when he was alive.

Yes, I think Frankie leaves a solid heritage.

September 16, 2016 9:51 PM MDT

• Frank who?

September 16, 2016 9:53 PM MDT

Don't be that way! If it all came true, I'd say, as long as I live, if I had it my way, come rain or come shine, he'll be popular day and night till the day after forever. But I can read between the lines and if he's not here a hundred years from today, from the bottom of my heart, I'll never be the same from this day forward. I give you my word.
      September 17, 2016 5:12 AM MDT

OF COURSE.......just like people will still be listening to the Beatles. AND all the music they wrote....

Back in the 1960's I got an album of "the Hollyridge Strings play the Beatles".......and I swear if you put that music on and didn't tell, say, an older person who'd written it, they'd say it was wonderful stuff......and it was, and it still is, and will always be!!

as for Frankie boy, his music will always be around, no matter what technology is around in the future.

Great artists, whether we like them or not, will always be with us, in one way or another!!!

look at Mickey Mouse!  LOL.............
      October 11, 2016 8:23 AM MDT

OF COURSE.......just like people will still be listening to the Beatles. AND all the music they wrote....

Back in the 1960's I got an album of "the Hollyridge Strings play the Beatles".......and I swear if you put that music on and didn't tell, say, an older person who'd written it, they'd say it was wonderful stuff......and it was, and it still is, and will always be!!

as for Frankie boy, his music will always be around, no matter what technology is around in the future.

Great artists, whether we like them or not, will always be with us, in one way or another!!!

look at Mickey Mouse!  LOL.............
      October 11, 2016 8:25 AM MDT