Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Would you say it's a cleave'r thing to do join the Mug that I've not yet broken :)D

Would you say it's a cleave'r thing to do join the Mug that I've not yet broken :)D

Posted - December 6, 2019

Responses

This is the best I could do.  This is a picture of June Cleaver of Leave it to Beaver show, but instead of the actress, we have Ozzy Osbourne.

Sorry for the terrible answer, but at least I gave it a shot, not like the rest of the chickens on here.

Image result for june cleaver picsAnd then it doesn't even post.  Nevermind...... This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2019 8:42 PM MST
      December 6, 2019 7:54 PM MST

Cleave is one of my most favourite words ....it means two quite the opposite things at the same time all at once as well.....:)
      December 6, 2019 8:44 PM MST

I thought you said you’re a vegetarian?

~
      December 6, 2019 8:54 PM MST

What your beef over that if I was ...Some meat is deer I know and a lot of it is just plain offal ,sweet breads are not some Thing I'd eat either.....A Nice breast or two and now ya talking my language .....hehe...
      December 6, 2019 9:07 PM MST

And I don't like like Brawn for the Big Head Cheese of the Mug  as you well know by now...  Hehe....:)D 
      December 6, 2019 9:13 PM MST