Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I've tried several topical CBD items. They do not work for me. I haven't tried the kind you ingest. Why does it work for some but not all?

I've tried several topical CBD items. They do not work for me. I haven't tried the kind you ingest. Why does it work for some but not all?

Posted - December 7, 2019

Responses

Because you are buying cheap crap?  There are several watered-down varieties of this stuff.  You need to SPEND to get results.  

And you need to know the brands.  You need to do some research.  Then you buy.  And you don't spend less than about $150 a month if you DO ingest.  

That's probably why.  Going to the grocery store and getting a bar of soap with CBD oil in it is not going to work.

Buying a bag of epsom salts with CBD oil in it that costs 30 bucks and not 5 bucks is going to work.  You buy that stuff and take a bath and tell me it doesn't work and I'll believe you. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 7, 2019 11:01 AM MST
      December 7, 2019 10:57 AM MST

My pain is BONE pain. Perhaps TOPICAL CBD works better for muscle pain. Thank you for your reply.
      December 7, 2019 11:17 AM MST

Your hypothesis may explain why CBD does not address your pain. A while back, I used some CBD ointment for a muscle/soft tissue problem in my thumb, and the pain relief it provided me was surprisingly good.

As Trump is Toast suggested, perhaps further research is needed about what products/delivery modes are most effective for your condition.
      December 7, 2019 11:52 AM MST

There are many types and causes of physical pain.
    CBD oil will work well on certain kinds.
    There's plenty of information about it online.
    Israel is the world's leader in CBD medicinal research.
    One issue of Scientific American is devoted to the topic.
      December 8, 2019 1:57 AM MST