Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » With "enemies" like these, who needs friends?

With "enemies" like these, who needs friends?

It has come to my attention that members/supporters/defenders of the Trump administration who claim he has been the victim of a "deep state" conspiracy against him to undo his 2016 election victory now include amongst those conspirators the following people:

Gordon Sonland -- Who donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration

James Comey -- Whose announcement that "we're looking into Her E-Mails again" a week prior to Election Day 2016 significantly shifted polling numbers towards Trump and may have moved enough votes to create Trump's victory

Michael Cohen -- Who paid off at least two Trump p***y grabs to keep quiet about their interactions during the campaign and is now doing time in jail because of those crimes

Chris Steele -- The author of the so-called Steele Dossier which Trump and sycophants claim was the tainted basis for the investigations in Russian interference in the 2016 election. It turns out Mr. Steele was actually quite friendly with the Trump family, Ivanka Trump in particular.

If these are examples of soulless evil conspirators intent upon one's downfall, can someone explain to me where I can get some of them? I could use some good conspiring-against...

Posted - December 9, 2019

Responses

I just love all Monty Python stuff ....Connie Booth was always so amazing ...she fascinated me in Faulty Towers... She use to live quite close to me, not sure she still does though...id really love to meet her.. 
      December 9, 2019 9:33 PM MST

Maybe she is on here.  
      December 9, 2019 10:09 PM MST

Mate's do,and not the ones that use French Letters.... :( 
      December 9, 2019 9:47 PM MST

WOW This was exquisite.  Thank you.  I liked it.  

I think the following is too absurd even for Monty Python:
    Do you remember when the Deep State also included Hilary and Pizzagate where Hilary Clinton (some people still believe this) trafficked  young children to pedophiles out of the back of a Pizza Parlor.  No one amongst the Base of Trump ever stopped to ask themselves why would she?   What would be the lure to do this?  Is Hilary Jeffrey Feinstien?  Even Jeff had the wherewithall to use his money to harbor his sick fetishes.  And Hilary had enough money to hide hers if she ever decided to SELL LITTLE KIDS.  Oh man.  It just boggles the mind the depths these people will go to to make themselves feel superior to Democrats.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2019 6:49 AM MST
      December 9, 2019 10:03 PM MST

Jeffrey Epstein, not Feinstein.
      December 10, 2019 5:24 AM MST