Discussion » Questions » Relationships » How can I best decipher Jane’s double-talk and ambiguous ramblings? This relationship is flailing because of it.

How can I best decipher Jane’s double-talk and ambiguous ramblings? This relationship is flailing because of it.

Speak plainly, Woman!

~

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

Why would you care?  I heard through the grapevine she uses hot house tomatoes and day old bread and lettuce on her sammiches.  

December 10, 2019 8:59 AM MST

Not to mention gobs of mayo and several slices of avocado.
      December 10, 2019 6:22 PM MST

Detectives found the crime scene scoured of any fingerprints or other forensic evidence, so they had to rely on witnesses to pinpoint a suspect; it turned out to be a love interest of his. She was soon picked up for questioning and they sweated a confession out of her in mere hours . . . . Jane S is going upriver. 

~
      December 10, 2019 8:43 PM MST

I want to know something.  Why do people who get stalking calls answer the phone?  WHY? 
      December 10, 2019 9:12 AM MST

Sharonna, is that you?  Hello?  Hello? Hello?  Sharon, this isn’t funny any more  I don’t know which part of “no” you can’t seem to grasp, the n part or the o part. Hellllllllllo?   Why aren’t you saying anything?  I know you’re there, I know it’s you calling me. Why are you so obsessed with me, why can’t you just forgive and forget?  You need to learn that over means over, those bridges are burnt to a crisp. I know you’re there, Sharonna; I can hear you breathing and listening. You probably think this will get things back the way they once were, but you’re wrong, dead wrong. Everyone seems to get it except for you. I’m never driving all night to see you again, I’m never going to open Lepage again, I won‘t renew the subscription, I can’t reset 8W•74e the way you had it before. You should move on, it’s time already. I’m done and I wish you would be too. Earth to Sharon, come in Sharon! Sharon?  Hello, HELLO?

~
      December 10, 2019 8:29 PM MST

I would NEVER do that to you. I cannot afford to.  I have no friends as it is.  
      December 10, 2019 8:42 PM MST

Perhaps if you weren't already married to Jaimie and carrying on with Livvie, you'd have the time to actually read the restraining orders.
      December 10, 2019 6:24 PM MST

Wait, you know about those two?  Shhhhh, you’re going to get a brutha all caught up!

~
      December 10, 2019 8:14 PM MST