Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here is how the don of john copes with being despised and a loser. You're not surprised are ya?

Here is how the don of john copes with being despised and a loser. You're not surprised are ya?

Hillary received 3 million MORE popular votes than he did and he insisted it was because of voting irregularities and that really HE was the one with 3 million more.

President Barack Obama is beloved while the don of john is despised. To handle that the don of john keeps making stuff up about President Obama starting with the BIRTHER bullshit crap that the don of john said he had sent folks over to Honolulu to check it out and they found some very interesting information. We are still waiting donny boy. Oh wait. You admitted Barack Obama is an AMERICAN CITIZEN. How did that work for ya liar liar pants on fire?. That didn't work so he made up that Obama SPIED on him. That didn't work. So he made up a deep-state conspiracy that all those in gubment anti him were part of it. That hasn't worked because it is just another lie the desperate wackadoodle grabs at to prove he is a vic and the best and only the meanies are lying about him.  Or something. Or another. Or both. Or neither.

Keeps bringing folks on he thinks will do his bidding and when they don't they're out because one thing you can be assured about. He cannot tolerate having anyone disagree with him. His fragile ego simply cannot handle it. He writhes in agony and squirms and squiggles until he can come up with something to attack with.

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

I don't think Obama was all that "beloved".  I recall hearing a lot of complaints about him while he was in office.   

trump hates Obama for 2 main reasons: 1 - he was black.  2 - he was a democrat. 

The first is obvious as trump is a racist.  He's also a xenophobe.  Anyone of color must be a foreigner.
    The second may be partly (if not mostly) due to the republican party.  It is no secret that each party hates the other and will stop at nothing to discredit them.  Well, now the republicans have a patsy running things.  A conceited stooge with delusions of grandeur, who will believe anything they tell him... so long as they stroke his ego in doing so (it makes you look good, my emperor).  Problem is, he takes everything to absurd conclusions.   Yet so long as it annoys the democrats, they're pleased (being such, they will blindly follow him even through the gates of hell).
      December 10, 2019 11:13 AM MST

I can only report on what I experienced Shuhak. Among my group we loved him. We teared up if not downright broke down into tears and cried (I did) when he was elected in 2008! Was he perfect? No but who expects perfect in anything? I don't. So the folks that surround you with whom you hang out didn't love him? He was re-elected so enough folks loved him to vote him in again. Besides being black and a Democrat he is articulate eloquent intelligent, hilarious at times and was sure up on his college basketball cuz every year he engaged in picking his favorites during March Madness. For the folks you know who didn't love him  none of what I just wrote matters. It does to me and mine. It shows that he is a very well balanced guy...sporty as well as educated. Didn't he teach Constitutional Law or something? At any rate that is in the past. Now is something different. The diaper baby balloon loony toon don john cannot complete with a flesh and blood real live MAN. He has aspired to be that all his life and you see how far he has fallen short of that goal? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 10, 2019 11:44 AM MST
      December 10, 2019 11:27 AM MST

Don't get me wrong.  I had no problems with him (voted for him both times).  I just heard people speak out against him, much like you speak out against trump.  
      December 10, 2019 11:50 AM MST

Democrats? Or REPUBLICANS? I find it very hard to believe that DEMOCRATS would DESPISE Barack Obama as much as I DESPISE don the john. Unless of course they are FASCIST RACISTS masquerading as Democrats. There is always that. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Anything is possible.
      December 10, 2019 11:53 AM MST

I see and hear the words despised and loser used quite often to describe Trump and they usually originate from those who despise President Trump and consider him a loser. Do liberals honestly hate President Trump?  I believe many do.  Is it justified?  Not really.  Yet they will continue to vilify him and poison our culture with hate.  Will everyone buy into it?  No, only the naive person who doesn’t possess an understanding of our government or history will fall for it.  The silent majority and open conservatives will not and likely will grow restless the louder the rhetoric gets.

That said, the refutation of Trump is not as massive as the left would have us believe.  However, they own the media and are carefully choreographing the images we see, thereby altering perceptions.  When the president calls them out for fake news, the media is incensed as no other president in recent memory had the audacity to push back. All along, the Democrats have claimed President Trump is unfit to serve office.  His election represents a rebuke and slap in the face of their liberal values, which is something they find quite difficult to deal with. For many of those, it goes beyond difficult to deal with. It turns into something simply cannot deal with.

Consequently, the strategy of the Democrats has become a matter of manufacturing hate in order to turn the nation against the president.  By embarking on such a campaign, they increase the political divide of the country. And more than likely, the eventual destruction of this Constitutional Republic if it doesn't stop.
      December 10, 2019 11:28 AM MST

You are so humorous. I just love ya.  
      December 10, 2019 11:35 AM MST

NOPE.  HERE'S HOW...I'm convinced he is totally addicted to this stuff.  Dialated pupils are one sign.  Pin point pupils are the other.  He has both.  For no reason.  And the sweats. And the sluring and the dry mouth and the manic babbling.  Signs of addictions and overdosing like crazy. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 12, 2019 2:02 AM MST
      December 10, 2019 12:15 PM MST

I never thought of that  possibility Sharon but you could be right. Years ago I had a bad cold and unfortunately I was visiting my son and his then-wife at the time. They had me take something called nightall or some liquid that would ensure I could get a good night's sleep. I didn't sleep a wink. It was awful. I think there was some ingredient in it to which I was allergic or it didn't like me very much. They felt terrible but it wasn't their fault. It worked for them. So mabey he is on something that whacks out his brain takes out any tiny signs of humanity. Could be. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to ya! :)
      December 12, 2019 2:06 AM MST