Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So the 14,000 plus lies Demdon told so far are mounting. A full-time job but are the lies being CATEGORIZED into type nature species?

So the 14,000 plus lies Demdon told so far are mounting. A full-time job but are the lies being CATEGORIZED into type nature species?

He lies about everything all the time. He tells the same lies he tells different lies he uses lies he has heard and forwards to spread them mostly usually he will embrace all tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory wackadoodle lies and insist his loving adoring admiring worshippers REPEAT them daily. Lies wonderful lies beautiful lies hallowed lies holy lies.

One day a library of lies will be dedicated to dingdongdemdon. The number and nature and welath of lies will be memorialized in stone forever after. But it will be like a sacred Mormon Temple. Outsiders will be allowed to entre but some rooms will be off limits and accessible only to the TRUE BELIEVERS. On those walls will be written in SCRIPT every lie he ever told and rooms will be waiting for new lies to be engraved thereon and only the most loyal and faithful of you will ever be allowed inside. A monument to the greatest LIAR who ever lived. So when he dies y'all go inside and comfort yourselves by reviewing all his lies. You spend hours there memorizing them refreshing your memory about them. "Here lies dementia dingdong dingbat lapdogpuppet RUSSKY lover. May he continue telling his lies wherever he is. "

Posted - December 11, 2019

Responses

Dem Don makes Trump sound like some Democratic sympathizer.  LOL 

More like DUM DON.

AND Who can possibly tally all of them lies of his accurately?   This time exaggerating is impossible.  This is one thing he cannot exaggerate about.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 11, 2019 2:57 AM MST
      December 11, 2019 2:41 AM MST

Nice photo Sharon. Will it expand to keep him with the expanion of his d'ya s'pose? I KNOW his adoring worshippers would love to spend eternity with him. I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply and the nifty demdondingdong photo. It flatters him so much. He would love it! Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 11, 2019 2:59 AM MST

The only problem with that is what they call lies are not lies. 
      December 11, 2019 6:10 AM MST

What gets me is there are lots of paper trails or other solid proof that Trump lies but people will still say its a lie that he lies. Trump just tweeted that they weren't laughing at him at the NATO meeting they were just mad that he raised 530 billion for NATO. Trump didn't raise 530 billion the 530 billion is actually from a NATO agreement reached in 2014  so Trump lied and took credit for someone else's work. Big Time Gucci Dan Buford (a gangster) once said "My word is my rep" which meant that if he say's he's telling the truth or he isn't going to ripe you off or shoot you in the back you can believe him because he has the reputation to prove it. Trump has a reputation of lying so his word is a lie and I would take Big Time Gucci Dan Buford's word before I took Trump`s. Cheers! 
      December 11, 2019 10:16 AM MST

Well he ain't donjohnLIAR for nuttin' honey. He breathes lies and lives lies and worships lies and his peeps adore him for it. They encourage his lies because perhaps they are LIARS TOO and like to see how he gets away with it. Scumbums the lot of them. SIGH. Scum rises to the top of a boiling pot of beans. Scum was installed as prez. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 11, 2019 10:57 AM MST