Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Being paid attention is very nice. It means you matter. To whom do you pay the most attention and why?

Being paid attention is very nice. It means you matter. To whom do you pay the most attention and why?

Posted - December 16, 2019

Responses

I dont matter to lot of people for now... But theres always Jesus, i suppose, who we matter for Him.
      December 16, 2019 2:18 PM MST

Are you a loner franc? Do you tend to stay off by yourself rather than "mix in"?  I do that but those I know make me feel that I matter and I try to do that for them. I'm happy to see you here so you matter to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to you! :)
      December 17, 2019 6:08 AM MST

Whomever I happen to be with at the time.

Most of the time that ends up being my husband.
      December 17, 2019 1:19 AM MST

I suppose proximity counts for a lot. Is he your favorite person to pay attention to? Ever tune him out or drift away and not really be there? If that's too personal don't answer it! Thank you for your reply. I'm a real homebody and when I go out it's always with my Jim. I used to go out and about on my own alone in the car but after an accident where I was driving and we could have been killed I lost my taste for it. I do drive if he is indisposed but fortunately that is very rare. If he has his eyes dilated for example I drive us home. Things happen that change us. :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 17, 2019 2:46 PM MST
      December 17, 2019 3:13 AM MST

My wife. I rarely hang out with anyone else. I am a people-not-liker.
      December 17, 2019 2:47 PM MST