Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I dunno 'bout choo but any man who has to grovel and beg for help to win an election ain't my cuppa tea. Weak tepid flavorfree. Is he yours?

I dunno 'bout choo but any man who has to grovel and beg for help to win an election ain't my cuppa tea. Weak tepid flavorfree. Is he yours?

Posted - December 17, 2019

Responses

I am groveling and begging anyone and everyone to NOT vote for Trump.  ANYONE and EVERYONE.  
      December 17, 2019 2:09 PM MST

Didja hear about the new SUPER PAC that George Conway and other Conservative Republicans formed yesterday to TAKE THE DEADHEAD OUT? I'm so excited and happy about it. Finally some Republicans with a spine and a conscience! Thank you for your reply Sharon. Let the good times roll! :)
      December 18, 2019 1:56 AM MST

In Trump's latest rant he said that if any other president went threw what he is going threw they would be under their desk with their thump in their mouth - Trump is the one that has the reputation of being a big baby so I think he is the only president that would do that. Last week when Rudy got back from the Ukraine Trump phoned him well the plan was still on the tarmac and asked him how he made out with his investigation. Pretty weak and pathetic. Cheers!
      December 17, 2019 2:30 PM MST

They are the dumb duo for sure Nanoose. THEY ARE STILL ENGAGING IN WHAT THE DEADHEAD IS BEING IMPEACHED FOR. Thick as brick. Dumb as mud and dirtier too. Amazing how off kilter and out of their minds they are. Today is gonna be tons of fun in the US. Nice to know you and others are on our side even though you really don't have a dog in the fight. Maybe you do. Anyway thanks for the support. We aprpeciate you bigly! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 18, 2019 1:59 AM MST

• He needs no help to beat that sorry and motley crew that the Dems are shoving our way. Now that the Dems are on the downhill slide after numerous attempts this year at political suicide, they are proving to be the best help the man could ever hope for. Pelosi and Schiff alone are worth a million GOP votes.
      December 17, 2019 2:34 PM MST