Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He will not leave office with dignity. They're gonna hafta put him in a straitjacket and drag him out kicking and screaming! Volunteers?

He will not leave office with dignity. They're gonna hafta put him in a straitjacket and drag him out kicking and screaming! Volunteers?

Posted - December 18, 2019

Responses

He will leave peacfully on Jan 20, 2025.
      December 18, 2019 7:34 AM MST

• He will leave office in 2025 with more dignity and class than the current crop of ne'er do well Dems have shown the world. But then, let them rant so that everyone will know they are mad.
      December 18, 2019 9:09 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      December 19, 2019 12:34 AM MST

Well I'm too busy to volunteer but I have a fridge cart they can borrow to strap him to and wheel him out. Yesterday Trump wrote a crazy 6 page letter to Pelosi and today he has a delusional view on how that letter was viewed so I think that someday that letter will be part of the evidence that he is mentally unfit for office. Cheers!  
      December 18, 2019 11:12 AM MST

I would not expect that of you m'dear. As a Canadian it ain't your problem. But we Americans all appreciate your support and your very spot-on responses which come from KNOWLEDGE and keeping INFORMED. Seriously Nanoose it makes us feel that we matter enough to you and other non-Americans that you keep plugged in and out there giving us your thoughts and insight. What is a "fridge cart"? That letter the deadhead wrote is a typical wackadoodle rant but his adoring worshippers think it is a masterpiece of brilliant veracity. Go figger! Thank you for your helpful reply and Happy Thursday to you! :)
      December 19, 2019 12:38 AM MST