Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Impeaching a president is the single greatest condemnation that a nation can give a president. How is that not a very serious thing?

Impeaching a president is the single greatest condemnation that a nation can give a president. How is that not a very serious thing?

To say that the impeached deadhead does not take it seriously seems beyond ridiculous to me. It is a complete refutation of him. Shrugging it off laughing it off not taking it seriously? That is wackadoodle nuts.

Posted - December 23, 2019

Responses

Because of the partisan joke Schiffty made of the "investigation"
    If they were serious they would have appointed a special prosecutor to eliminate calls of partisionship. But Mueller report was such a disappointment they could not risk that again.
      December 23, 2019 6:52 AM MST

• It is serious when it is undertaken for crimes committed. To have boiling, seething, uncontrolled hatred for someone is not a "high crime or misdemeanor". That more or less falls under the category of I want it, I demand it and I'll abuse my own power and authority to obtain it. It seems to be a derangement that the majority of people can't grasp nor tolerate. Those of us not blinded by an outrageous lack of sensibility and maturity have our work cut out for us in cleaning up the mess made by the House of Representatives.
      December 23, 2019 7:04 AM MST

Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He's a psychopath.
    As part of the traits which define these conditions,
    he does not respect the rules of government, constitution or authority.
    He does what suits him and then engages in lies and cover-ups to attempt to avoid being caught.

In the case of this impeachment, his Tweets prove that he's been very riled by it -
    but only in the sense that he likes to believe it's an unjust witchhunt.
    He doesn't believe the process has any real teeth because it will lose the vote in the Republican-dominated Senate.
    And, unfortunately, he is right about the votes.
      December 23, 2019 5:03 PM MST

Hi there m'dear. It seems to be BLACK or WHITE. No greys. You either adore him and kiss his a** lovingly and gratefully or he disgusts you completely and is vile venal evil corrupt and treasonous. So many adore him that I am stunned shocked perplexed befuddled and saddened. They are not like thee and me. There is no relationship between "their kind" and "our kind". It has all been wiped away. Thank you for your reply bw and Happy Tuesday! :)
      December 24, 2019 2:29 AM MST