Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here's a question that is bound to offend some of you. That is not my intention. Here is it. Why do so many men get off on raping women?

Here's a question that is bound to offend some of you. That is not my intention. Here is it. Why do so many men get off on raping women?

Sexual abuse seems prevalent everywhere at all times. Military runs rampant with it apparently. College campuses. Businesses. Anywhere men are where women are available they will rape.

Is it a genetic DEFECT?

Not all men rape. But do all men fantasize about raping women and those who don't simply don't want to get in trouble?

If rape were an acceptable pasttime for men would all of them rape? As you can see it is very confusing to me.

Women have stayed very quiet for very long who have been raped or sexually abused by superior officers or supervisors or co=workers. Or at their jobs or walking out and about or jogging. Everywhere a woman is can be a raping place. No place is safe. Priests rape nuns or others priests. Parents rape their children and so commit incest. Defective homo saps are everywhere.

As I said you're insulted. Well it isn't my fault for bringing up a subject that never goes away. Bringing up a perpetual problem that is never solved. The "best" young men are capable of it and indulge in it and they pay their victims to keep quiet. The worst scumbums do it.

WHY?

Posted - December 24, 2019

Responses

Hello Rosie:

Here's an answer that's bound to offend many of you..  SOME men TAKE sex because SOME women LIKE sex to be TAKEN from them. 

It's a weird dynamic.  My guess is it's a holdover from our cave man days..

excon This post was edited by excon at December 24, 2019 6:25 AM MST
      December 24, 2019 5:57 AM MST

Hi. Oh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Christmas Eve day excon.
      December 24, 2019 6:26 AM MST