Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Music » Post a video depicting EXTRAORDINARY RUSTIC TALENT. This is tops in my book. What is your pick for someone who has a unique rustic talent?

Post a video depicting EXTRAORDINARY RUSTIC TALENT. This is tops in my book. What is your pick for someone who has a unique rustic talent?

Posted - December 24, 2019

Responses

• This video.  This invention.  This talent... IS AMAZING.

December 24, 2019 10:34 PM MST

I'm going to watch it and MERRY CHRISTMAS and please tell me you saw the spoon lady I posted.  GOD SHE IS AMAZING.  I love that kind of music.  That is totally spiritual to me.  
      December 24, 2019 11:01 PM MST

RE:  Your video.  I LOVE THIS.  I will watch this over and over.

HOWEVER?  IT IS NOT RUSTIC.  It is the exact antithesis.  This is steam punk at it's finest.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.  I'll show you a rustic video.  I have to do everything.  Where is Slarti when you need him?  He's a maestro.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 25, 2019 10:52 PM MST
      December 24, 2019 11:04 PM MST

• How is using a wooden machine with a hand crank and balls not rustic?  LOL!  I suppose I am misunderstanding but OMG its not electrical or computer operated so I assumed it would count as rustic.  Oh well maybe organic will do.  Definitely steam punk like you suggested.  Glad you liked it anyway.
      December 25, 2019 12:00 AM MST

• Oh and this too, Shar...You're the best.  I mean that sincerely.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.  May you be blessed this holiday, and everyday of the year.
      December 25, 2019 12:13 AM MST

These children in 1960's "Village of the Damned" movie - - all they needed to do was stare at me and they TERRIFIED me -- they still do. That's a talent and it all happened in a rather rustic place
    :)

Image result for village of the damned 1960 gif

December 25, 2019 10:58 PM MST

This post was edited by Flint Ironstag at January 4, 2020 1:04 AM MST
      January 3, 2020 11:56 PM MST