Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » I decided I’m going to fall in love next year and settle down even if I hate it.. what month do you think I’ll be boring by then?...

I decided I’m going to fall in love next year and settle down even if I hate it.. what month do you think I’ll be boring by then?...

I want to to wait until after my trip to Cuba because I have stuff to do there first.. STUFF

Posted - December 28, 2019

Responses

Er, um, it doesn’t really work that way. You don’t just “decide you’re going to fall in love” with Randy D, you have to go through a rigorous screening process first and then get pre-approval from the committee. Sandwich-making 101 is crucial, and don’t forget that there’s a lot of competition from the rest of the harem. I’ll pencil you in for late February, early March. (Sheesh, why do they keep sending these kids up here?)

~
      December 29, 2019 12:38 PM MST

• I also decided you’ve given up carbs and sliced meat, so you don’t like sandwiches anymore. It’s decided. 
      December 30, 2019 7:06 AM MST

Grrrrrr. YOU can’t decide this stuff for me, don’t you remember what the counselor said at our last session?  You’re not putting in the effort to make this relationship work!  Now you get in there this very instant and whip up a salami and turkey on cracked wheat with honey mustard and pickles, or we’re going straight back to counseling!

~

December 30, 2019 7:35 AM MST

• blah blah blah, quit whining and eat your avocado toast, less the toast.

December 30, 2019 8:28 AM MST

This is spousal abuse. I’m moving into a shelter for battered men.

~
      December 30, 2019 8:54 AM MST

• SHHHHH! If you’re good I’ll let you chew on some Kale for dinner. 

December 30, 2019 9:43 AM MST