Discussion » Questions » Politics » Even the repulsive Pro Trumper, Geraldo Rivera is LOSING HIS MIND at FOX NEWS about Trump's Iran attack. Who will desert him next?

Even the repulsive Pro Trumper, Geraldo Rivera is LOSING HIS MIND at FOX NEWS about Trump's Iran attack. Who will desert him next?

Posted - January 4, 2020

Responses

Who listens to Rivera?  He staged so many photos that were supposed to be candid war-time shots that I mute the TV if he is on.  I haven't even seen him in years.  
      January 4, 2020 11:56 PM MST

You know I adore thee.  So don't get mad.  But I thought you would love that guy.  He is no worse a liar than all the other people you profess to back to the nth degree.  Trump has told over 34,000 lies in the last thee years. And you don't turn that off?  

Geraldo is PURE WHITE HONEST JOURNALISM compared to your idol.  
      January 5, 2020 12:03 AM MST

I have never declared to back any politician, Sharonna.  You cannot help yourself; I know this.  You just "declared" recently to stop the Trump hate and speech that comes with it.  Are you still trying?  I don't want you to let this stuff drive you up the wall.  Every day that goes by is gone and you can't get it back.  We are as young and healthy as we'll ever be.  Do these irritating isms help you get perspective?  Now, I'm going to watch a movie that has nothing to do with politics and talk on the phone.  Not text...I don't do that.  Happy Monday. :)
      January 5, 2020 6:11 PM MST