Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Russian Foreign Ministry has CONDEMNED the assassination of Soleimani. Putin is not happy with his lapdog puppet. Uh-oh?

The Russian Foreign Ministry has CONDEMNED the assassination of Soleimani. Putin is not happy with his lapdog puppet. Uh-oh?

Posted - January 6, 2020

Responses

Of course they did. But it is OK for Putin to have political rivals killed.
      January 6, 2020 2:04 PM MST

That's how despot dictator FASCISTS roll. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      January 7, 2020 2:01 AM MST

Oh. Well no one cares what Russia thinks.
      January 6, 2020 2:26 PM MST

Donald does. 
      January 6, 2020 2:41 PM MST

Lol. That is why he put all those sanctions etc on Russia. 
      January 6, 2020 4:24 PM MST

January 6, 2020 7:48 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! SERIOUSLY? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You're joking right? Hahahahahahahaha. Thanks for my first hilarity of the morning m2c. You are one funny dame m'dear! Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 7, 2020 2:02 AM MST

You have done a good job in your questions of showing Trump does not please nor listen to Putin. 
      January 7, 2020 4:49 AM MST

That she has. :)
      January 7, 2020 4:55 AM MST

China, Russia, and Iran will form an alliance. When they invade the US after bombing all the major cities, I hope they ask for a driver's license. I'm from New Hampshire and I do not support that murderous, rapist thug president. We need to make the voter registrations open so the occupying the forces can easily identify the trump cult.  We should round them up and brand a big "R" in their foreheads. That will make it easier to send to special Educational camps.
      January 6, 2020 3:15 PM MST

Geez m'dear that's a bit extreme even for me. I'll tell ya why. I KNOW THAT NOT EVERY REPUBLICAN supports dumb don. Some former Republicans left the party and are now Independents. Some are even saying they so despise him they will vote for the DEMOCRAT who runs against him. So those Republicans or formers ought not be lumped in with all the toady sycophant lapdog lemmings in the party. Also some who are scared sh**less and will not vote to impeach him in the Senate IN THEIR HEARTS hate him despise him can't tolerate him but they are too cowardly to say so. I have marginal feelings about them. Otherwise I support your plan bigly. Thank you for your thoughtful and firey reply. I can so relate! Happy Tuesday to thee JG! :)
      January 7, 2020 2:06 AM MST