Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A god who promulgates hate and prefers whites to people of color is not a god in which I will ever believe. How 'bout choo?

A god who promulgates hate and prefers whites to people of color is not a god in which I will ever believe. How 'bout choo?

Posted - January 7, 2020

Responses

• I remember a sweet and simple song I learned as a child that even now as an adult touches my tender heart and brings a tear to my eye when I think how far removed so many of us have allowed ourselves to become from it's all inclusive message of love.

"Jesus loves the little children
    All the children of the world.
    Red and Yellow
    Black and White
    They are precious 
    In his sight.
    Jesus lives the little children
    Of the world."

Happy every day to you, Rosie.
    Keep believing 
    God is love and love wins.

Blessings to you. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 15, 2020 2:19 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 5:25 AM MST

Oh my gosh m'dear! I just teared up! I USED TO SING THAT SONG as a child in church. It is so perfect so fitting so spectacular. Thank you for your loverly and comforting reply Twink and please have a super duper HAPPY TUESDAY! You just made my day for which I thank you! :) ((hugs))
      January 7, 2020 5:48 AM MST

GOOD.
      January 7, 2020 10:03 AM MST

God made us all. He loves all our colors.
      January 7, 2020 5:31 AM MST

You got that right. :)
      January 7, 2020 5:47 AM MST

Isn't your god the one who sent dumb don to save you?
      January 7, 2020 5:58 AM MST

My God sent Jesus to save me and you and the world.
    My God uses us all. He used Obama as well. He will use any who will listen. 
    He Blesses those who Bless Israel. This post was edited by my2cents at January 7, 2020 12:13 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 8:42 AM MST

So you admit that Obama was doing "God's work". 

Interesting
      January 7, 2020 9:39 AM MST

Obama did help make Israel more secure from attacks. 
      January 7, 2020 9:47 AM MST

Thank you for acknowledging that, M2C 
      January 7, 2020 1:50 PM MST

God NEVER USED ANYBODY.

We are not SLAVES.  We have choices and TRUMP has made EVIL choices and GOD WOULD NEVER CONDONE OR USE SUCH CHOICES.  

That is TRUMP.  TRUMP and his EGO. And your ego is in the way of what GOD is saying to you.

GOD WILL NOT CHOSE ANYONE TO BE HIS PUPPET.

GOD WILL ANSWER ALL OF US. THAT IS FOR DAMMMED SURE.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 7, 2020 10:02 AM MST
      January 7, 2020 9:59 AM MST

I did not say force. We all have a choice to listen or not. 
      January 7, 2020 10:23 AM MST

Here is your choice now.  You can choose where to HIDE when TRUMP's HUGE ARMY OF ENEMIES comes to the USA and BOMBS his rotten rear end.  He is gonna DIE because of this.  Mark my words.  They are gonna KILL him.

And I may help them if I can.  Maybe that is what GOD is using me for?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 7, 2020 10:27 AM MST
      January 7, 2020 10:27 AM MST

Please, there is not any army coming to the USA. 
    I do not know what God is trying to use for but I know it is not to murder anyone. 
      January 7, 2020 11:28 AM MST

He is going to be murdered by retaliation.  

This is the most muddled, insane operation we have ever witnessed.  He could be taken out in Mar A Lago and be the idiot who personally invited his attacker right up to the front door.  

And?  We will pay.  We will be forced to retaliate against people who are smarter than TRUMP could ever be. 
      January 7, 2020 11:37 AM MST

Well, you are contradicting yourself.  

You cannot have it both ways.  You either are choosing to side with a KILLER or choosing to put that killer in jail.

I am starting with the deliberate MURDER of 3,000 Puerto Ricans by deliberatly denying them assistance.  

You backed that one.  You are as bad as he is when you support this.  That was just the beginning.  He kills innocents on purpose because he just does not care.  

NEGLECT.  God is so proud of you.  And Trump.  
      January 7, 2020 11:45 AM MST

Fake News. PR got assistance. 

Trump has killed no innocents. Just terrorists, to prevent farther murders. 
      January 7, 2020 12:35 PM MST

"God wills not the death of a sinner, but rather that he be converted and live."

But Trump prefers sinning to anything else.

And come to think of it, isn't possible that God considers supporting Trump is itself a sin?
      January 7, 2020 12:37 PM MST

We all sin. Present company included. 
    God has no political party. 
      January 7, 2020 12:41 PM MST

Just like football---He loves the game, but doesn't have just one team that He roots for.

But God is very big on participants following the rules He establishes.   

And the players that intend and attempt to inflict harm on other players when possible are "sinners"---and so are the fans who support those players.

Kind of like Hitler---Trump supporters want to extend the reign of evil that we are now experiencing.  Nazis seem to be equivalent to present day Trump supporters.

And isn't it the biological mothers who promote and permit and choose to abort their progeny?---or are you suggesting that all abortions are forced upon hose biological mothers by the Democrats?

This post was edited by tom jackson at January 7, 2020 1:50 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 12:57 PM MST

When Trump attempts to eleminate an entire race of people then we can think about a conparision to Hilter. Otherwise to compare the two is to deny the evil of the Holocaust. 
      January 7, 2020 3:43 PM MST

We don't have to wait until he matches Hitler with his personal brand of either.  

Trump is validly compared to Hitler already---

There are many categories of evil that Trump is leaving Hitler in the dust when the two are compared.
      January 15, 2020 1:02 PM MST

God doesn't promulgate hatred nor is He racist but many of us humans are quite proficient at both. We need to stop blaming God and everyone else for our own shortcomings and to start taking responsibility for our own actions. :)
      January 7, 2020 5:56 AM MST

Isn't your god the one who sent dumb don to save you?
      January 7, 2020 5:58 AM MST