Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » A Trump supporter recently said to me, "George W. Bush was an idiot." How long before Trump supporters say the same thing about Trump?

A Trump supporter recently said to me, "George W. Bush was an idiot." How long before Trump supporters say the same thing about Trump?

I know there's no way to bet money on this, but I'd like an estimate of what the over/under is. Two years after he leaves office? Five years? Or has the GOP base been so thoroughly distilled that it's full of never-say-die fire-eaters?

(I've seen some polling which suggests at least the Dominionist Christain segment has gone full Jesus Camp for Trump)

Posted - January 7, 2020

Responses

For starters when they may finally realise that Trump/Republicans are incapable of devising a health care plan just as good as or better than Obamacare. 
      January 7, 2020 9:14 AM MST

• So true!  They're so busy justifying all Trump's lunacy, they have no time to actually do anything else.  
      January 7, 2020 9:16 AM MST

All they want to do is anihilate (sp?) Obamacare.  That is more important than even going bankrupt to these mindless zombies. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 7, 2020 5:36 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 9:52 AM MST

The twelfth of Never.

I'll love TRUMP till the bluebells forget to bloom;
    I'll love TRUMP till the clover has lost its perfume.
    I'll love TRUMP till the poets run out of rhyme,
    Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 7, 2020 5:37 PM MST
      January 7, 2020 9:46 AM MST

• I've encountered a number of Trump supporters who truly believe him to be the greatest president we've ever had. Their veneration of him will not end any time soon. 
      January 7, 2020 11:28 AM MST