Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ONE BILLION ANIMALS HAVE PERISHED IN THE AUSSIE FIRES! Does dumb don know or care? Did he send condolences?

ONE BILLION ANIMALS HAVE PERISHED IN THE AUSSIE FIRES! Does dumb don know or care? Did he send condolences?

Posted - January 8, 2020

Responses

• We've sent men and equipment to the emergency, which was more than we wanted to do when California was on fire. But,the billions of animals were probably a higher priority for most. I know that I've been more concerned about kangaroos and koalas than most of the other things taking place in the world.
      January 8, 2020 3:07 PM MST

He doesn't even care about humans.  Picture him giving any care to anything that is not on his plate  for him to scarf down and crap out.  Everything he touches turns to CRAP.
      January 8, 2020 7:27 PM MST

:):):)
      January 9, 2020 1:15 AM MST

Not his problem, tbh. We're grateful for the personnel and equipment.

Our own scummy Prime Monster also doesn't seem to give a rat's a$$ - and that's worrying.
      January 8, 2020 11:56 PM MST

The enormity of this tragedy is staggering R. Every day things are getting worse for you. And all of us too though some bury their heads in the sand think "not my problem". IT IS EVERYONE'S problem but right now it is affecting Aussies. The implications for the rest of the world are bleak at best. And who is doing what to stop it futurely? You can't stop the effects of climate change. Like an avalanche. Best to never let it start downhill because once it does all you can do is get out of the way or blow it up. Why your PM isn't all over it 24/7 I cannot fathom. Take care and our thoughts are with all of you...those of us who are able to look beyond our own plates. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday/Friday. Hollow ring to it these days.
      January 9, 2020 1:19 AM MST

Trump is too busy finding diversions from his impeachment to give a hoot about anything outside his immediate personal space.  He wouldn't know a koala from a kangaroo.  

New York has send firefighters to Australia to assist as we do with almost any conflagration that is so difficult to contain.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Australia sent their personnel to assist in California.  It's what people do - help each other in times of need.  
      January 9, 2020 7:34 AM MST

We did.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/australian-firefighters-deployed-as-california-bushfires-intensify-20180803-p4zv8u.html
      January 10, 2020 2:23 AM MST

I was pretty sure you did.  Thanks - I'm not a Californian, but I do appreciate all the help we can get when something like this happens.  Hope you can get the fires under control before too long.
      January 10, 2020 6:40 PM MST

Trump called offered condolences and help. 

But sure lets pretend Trump has said nothing at all. 
      January 9, 2020 8:56 AM MST

Not bad - he usually offers thoughts and prayers.
      January 10, 2020 6:41 PM MST