Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wouldn't it be loverly if we could believe one another all the time because no one ever lied? What would that world be like?

Wouldn't it be loverly if we could believe one another all the time because no one ever lied? What would that world be like?

Posted - January 10, 2020

Responses

If no one ever told any untruths that would make a very spiritual world and could even help eliminate negative feelings like envy, anger, etc. Maybe some of the bible stories could be examined for truths as well like the story of creation and Noah's Ark...
      January 10, 2020 2:03 AM MST

Sigh. It is a wondrous thing to contemplate Kg. Now of course I think it would be best if TRUTH could always be tempered with kindness. That would be paradise don't you think? I'd sure like to give a try somewhere sometime. I'm sure all the BAD people would hate it though and we seems to have millions of BADS polluting our world. Sad. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 10, 2020 6:40 AM MST
      January 10, 2020 2:14 AM MST