Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dumb don is "like an angry Archie Bunker without the humanity". Archie was likable even though. The dumb don is just dumb don'tcha know?

The dumb don is "like an angry Archie Bunker without the humanity". Archie was likable even though. The dumb don is just dumb don'tcha know?

Posted - January 11, 2020

Responses

Can you imagine Trump and his wife sitting at a piano singing songs together? Cheers and Happy weekend!
      January 11, 2020 1:34 PM MST

No. I think dumb don PAYS Melania to hold his hand in public for photo ops and image. I expect she avoids contact with him behind closed doors as much as she possibly can. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 12, 2020 12:51 AM MST

Meliana get me a cheeseburger, will ya!

If he's an angry Archie Bunker, does that make his followers "Meatheads"?

You're right, they are very much alike (only angrier).    I can even see the character of Archie Bunker liking trump.  A "faithful constitutional" (as Archie would say).
      January 11, 2020 1:47 PM MST

Absolutely Archie would love the guy and go to all the rallies! But Meathead, Gloria and his wife Edith would be  supporting dumb don's opposites 24/7. Archie is the archetype dumb don adoring worshipper! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 12, 2020 9:57 AM MST
      January 12, 2020 12:55 AM MST

• I have a feeling Archie would be a Trump supporter.  (Carroll O'Connor .. not so much.)
      January 11, 2020 2:26 PM MST

Hi Mrs. C! I agree. I think Archie is the ARCHETYPE dumb don supporter. Only he is very funny and somewhat adorable in his racist rigid simplistic view of life. We laugh at him because he is so ridiculous. We laugh at dumb don but it is very nervous laughter. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :) ((hugs))
      January 12, 2020 12:56 AM MST

• Happy Sunday Rosie!  Yep .. nothing funny or adorable about our fearless leader!  When he wasn't President, we could just blow off his bad behavior.  However, when our lives and futures are in his hands as President ... we can't just blow it off!
      January 12, 2020 7:18 AM MST