Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Music » Do you think wunderkind BILLIE EILISH and cutie-patootie JUSTIN BIEBER compliment one another and make wonderful duet partners?

Do you think wunderkind BILLIE EILISH and cutie-patootie JUSTIN BIEBER compliment one another and make wonderful duet partners?

Posted - January 12, 2020

Responses

TBH, I can't tell their voices apart. 
    If and when wonder-flash Eilish goes to rehab and has a career crisis, I pray Justing hooks her up with his preacher man.
    I'd like to see them both in a Tarantino movie because they are both so gangsta
      January 12, 2020 10:12 AM MST

I see it all happening as well.  But she is so out of the ordinary, she might surprise you.  And me.

They sound nothing alike.  
      January 12, 2020 6:01 PM MST

I don’t know either way, I’m not familiar with their works; musically, I’m still stuck in the eighties.
    (I hope that doesn’t mean someone finds me  “stupid” for having an opinion.)

~
      January 12, 2020 10:12 AM MST

She worships him.  

I actually like him a lot better now for her admiration.

I forgot what a talent he was before the MONEY and the FAME and the HANDLERS got to him.

Such a talent.  I am so glad he survived it all.  He was a great kid and would be on TV and handle adults with the best of them.

It is like they are soul mates.  They don't have to be lovers but they are CONNECTED.  It is so obvious.  They did not just meet for the first time in this lifetime.  No way.  

It reminds me of that movie with Charleze Theron where she and what's his name were both angels and found out when what's his name landed on Earth.  Remember that one?  OH yeah, WILL SMITH.  It was a really good movie.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 12, 2020 5:59 PM MST
      January 12, 2020 5:58 PM MST