Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Can we talk? How often does Donald Trump wash his waddle-mimsy? Daily? Once a month? When it captures food?

Can we talk? How often does Donald Trump wash his waddle-mimsy? Daily? Once a month? When it captures food?

Posted - January 21, 2020

Responses

I'm pretty sure food and the lack of exercise created it in the fist place.

He cannot wash what he refuses to acknowledge.    I'm sure he thinks he is PERFECT looking, like his phone call to Ukraine.  

BYE DON.   It was not great knowing you.  It is hideous to know that people are capable of what you are.  But old white men are hated more now than ever thanks to you.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 21, 2020 11:34 AM MST
      January 21, 2020 11:28 AM MST

McConnel has been letting down the coal miners in his home state. Watch what happens to him at election time. Bu-Bye Turtle!
      January 21, 2020 11:39 AM MST

There is a LOT more graft and corruption to that one.  There is proof that he is in bed with the Russians and that his pig wife is in bed with the Chinese.  He has more money than GOD between the two of them.  They can BUY Kentucky and all it's minions 20 times over.  
      January 21, 2020 11:41 AM MST

Oh, and isn't it WATTLE?  

Or are we describing his fat walk?  I pray some day he will be walking up to his precious podium, and he slips on something and falls on his fat rear end.

Oh would that be glorious.  And that WIG flying in the air would be the piece de resistance.  And then he craps his pants.  \

The end.  LOL

That Moment When You See Someone Brutally Murdering Donald Trump Funny Meme Picture This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 21, 2020 11:40 AM MST
      January 21, 2020 11:34 AM MST

Hah!

I can always count on you to chime in on these posts. 
    I was referring to his gross neck va jay jay
      January 21, 2020 11:40 AM MST

I guess you aren't reading my chimes.  What do you think I have been saying for the entire time?  

I said he refuses to wash what he refuses to see.  I get that you are talking vagina.  I mean I don't have to even do a thing but look at the picture you posted.  His neck looks like a twat.  I am very gutter-minded, I thought you knew. 

Read all of me again. I don't mean just this question. I mean it would be good if you read every answer and every question I have ever written.

I think it would be good material if one were confined to prison for 10 years or so.  
      January 21, 2020 11:45 AM MST

Ok...Maybe I missed your tinkling chimes. lol

I don't have time to even read what I post. Sorry hone. The ADHD comes into play sometimes. It helps if there is something shiny and moving. God! No gifs of DonJohn's neck cooter doing a dance in the wind. Pleassssssssssse dear God, No!
      January 21, 2020 11:49 AM MST

I'm very much the same. I have to apologize a lot because of misunderstandings to do with the fact that I read something way too fast.  
      January 21, 2020 12:12 PM MST

• Does he shave it with a razor or does he just go in occasionally for a Bazillion wax?

What a c*nt!
      January 21, 2020 11:34 AM MST

I don't know. Good question. Maybe he's so fat that the blood can't reach the skin and thus, no hair will grow on his flesh.

If he does shave, I would suggest he use a straight-razor
      January 21, 2020 11:41 AM MST

We do Brazillians at the spa I work for. I DO NOT DO THEM. LOL

But, what if Don Comes in for one?  I will bring my best razor, I give you my word.  NO WAX for the wicked.  
      January 21, 2020 11:47 AM MST

Here we see Sharon preparing for her NEXT appointment with the Donald:

January 21, 2020 11:53 AM MST

I saw that.  Trilogy of TERROR.  I talked about it for weeks afterwards.  GOD KAREN BLACK was SOMETHING back in the early 70's and then just disappeared.  I loved her.  Easy Rider. Five Easy Pieces, but THIS was her masterpiece. LOL 
      January 21, 2020 12:11 PM MST

Look what I found for you. The infamous Trilogy of Terror,   Zuni fetish doll episode. ENJOY!!!

In case you did not see it, Rob Zombie made a classic horror film several years back called "House of a Thousand Corpses". Karen Black played Mother Firefly! You need to watch this film if for nothing but to see her in her.  She did an outstanding job and she looked fabulous. I love this movie!

January 21, 2020 1:25 PM MST

I think he does it ever time he goes to his golf coarse in Florida. And he does it in a secret room that has a circus mirror that makes him look thin and he uses a extra long loofah sponge that is attached to a stick. Cheers! 
      January 21, 2020 12:18 PM MST