Active Now

Maurice214
Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Finance » What is something you got free; as a bonus..?

What is something you got free; as a bonus..?

The cell phone service people my gal friend deals with recently gave her a free month of service. I have never got anything free.

Posted - January 23, 2020

Responses

Some of the charities to which I contribute send a free tote bag.  I have more tote bags than I will ever use in my lifetime as well as more return address labels than I could possibly use in this lifetime or next.
      January 23, 2020 8:23 AM MST

Box crabs. Box crabs only live in deep turbulent water so they are free from pollutants and very tasty, The only way to catch them is by scuba diving so that makes them rare and expensive plus the ones that are caught here are usally sold to Asian Countries because the Asian Countries pay top dollar for them. So they were a nice bonus. Cheers!
      January 23, 2020 9:35 AM MST

My first mobile phone came with a new car I purchased in 1993.  It was that Motorola bag phone.  Best mobile ever......digital just can't deliver the voice quality that analogue did.  When I was a very young adult banks always gave away a small appliance when you opened an account.  I think I got a hand mixer with my account.  My goofy brother in law would go to all of the banks and open accounts to get the appliances.  We got them for Christmas presents.   I bought a $250 Admiral washing machine about 15 years ago and received a $75 gift card.  That was a good one.  I loved the machine too but left it in my house when I sold it.
      January 23, 2020 8:51 PM MST