Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Writing an OBJECTIVE article about Donald J. Trump or Hillary Clinton would be well nigh impossible. You despise/tolerate/like. Anyone out there who feels otherwise?

Writing an OBJECTIVE article about Donald J. Trump or Hillary Clinton would be well nigh impossible. You despise/tolerate/like. Anyone out there who feels otherwise?

Take him or leave him. Either way is okay with you. Take her or leave her. Either way is okay with you. Anyone feel that way? How?

Posted - September 20, 2016

Responses

• I could do that for Clinton - barely.  No chance for doing that for Trump.

Not because I dislike him, but because there are NO policies.  Just vague 'promises' which it seems can be found to mean something else a few weeks down the line.

There's literally nothing to talk about politically.

September 20, 2016 5:18 AM MDT

• Actually, I dislike and distrust both - but Trump I dislike the most. The look of him, the sound of his voice and the content of what he says make my skin crawl with disgust. I fear what will happen, not just in the USA but in the world, if he gets in.

September 20, 2016 5:25 AM MDT

•   September 20, 2016 5:25 AM MDT

I'm with you MrWitch. I could manage to do that for Clinton but there is nothing positive about Trump so I would have to lie to say anything positive. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday!  :)

September 20, 2016 5:29 AM MDT

General Michael Hayden said that  Trump is a recruiting sergeant for ISIS. Both Putin and ISIS want Trump in as prez. That should scare the he** outta anyone who is reasonable/logical/sensible/normal. Thank you for your reply hartfire and Happy Tuesday!  :)

September 20, 2016 5:31 AM MDT

You can be objective about generals, but not political candidates.

September 21, 2016 1:08 AM MDT