Active Now

my2cents
DannyPetti
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » This never happened to me, but it was discussed on the radio this morning, so I thought I’d post it here to see if any of you

This never happened to me, but it was discussed on the radio this morning, so I thought I’d post it here to see if any of you

experienced it. 

Parents, did you ever stumble in on your teenager while he/she was having sex with another teen?  If so, prior to that moment, had you been under the impression that he/she was a virgin?
~

Posted - January 29, 2020

Responses

• Thankfully, no.  But when our son was moving out of the house to go to Naval Officer Training School, a mover was helping him pack his stuff.  I happened to be standing there, when he pulled out a "dirty" video.  They both scrambled to make sure I didn't see it.  LOL!!!  Too late!   This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 29, 2020 7:50 PM MST
      January 29, 2020 6:23 AM MST

No.  My daughter's room and her den were downstairs.  When her boyfriend was over I "stumbled" in pretty regularly.
      January 29, 2020 2:37 PM MST

Not really, neither of my older kids were ever that sloppy.  I also made sure to not drop in on them. Made sure that they knew sex was not a sin etc.  They also were exposed to as well as going to the FKK areas on the Insel etc.

Funniest event was seeing my son at a local watering hole make a total ass of himself with a slightly older woman. Now I did make sure for both of them there were always condoms around. Drinking age for Beer & Wine 16 in Austria.  Yes my son did go out, as dis most of his mates. Yes he was having sex by 16 or thereabouts.

Daughter I am not sure.  She definitely loved the FKK beaches etc.  However I do think she was not sexually active until her early 20's.  To her and her friends it was not a big deal
      January 30, 2020 7:31 AM MST