Discussion » Questions » History » Is there any country whose face is wartless? A country that didn't do evil things to "win" or steal from others what did not belong to them? Are all countries guilty of crimes? Any exception(s)?

Is there any country whose face is wartless? A country that didn't do evil things to "win" or steal from others what did not belong to them? Are all countries guilty of crimes? Any exception(s)?

Posted - September 21, 2016

Responses

World history is such a sordid mess that you can not adequately explain it without supposing the existence of a devil.

September 22, 2016 3:38 AM MDT

Hi rosie, since the beginning of Adam and eve's rebellion and independence from God their Creator they chose to govern themselves. Now being controlled by the ruler of this world, mankind has only known sorrow and misery. I truly believe the words of the apostle John referring to Satan the devil as "the ruler of this world" (1john 5:19)for this reason there does not exist one single country that can claim they are not being influenced by powerful invisible forces. They have no control over earthly matters as much as they try.
      October 25, 2016 10:15 PM MDT

Hi rosie, since the beginning of Adam and eve's rebellion and independence from God their Creator they chose to govern themselves. Now being controlled by the ruler of this world, mankind has only known sorrow and misery. I truly believe the words of the apostle John referring to Satan the devil as "the ruler of this world" (1john 5:19)for this reason there does not exist one single country that can claim they are not being influenced by powerful invisible forces. They have no control over earthly matters as much as they try.
      October 25, 2016 10:15 PM MDT

History is always written by the victor. Given that, I suspect that many countries have undeserved blemishes and others have escaped having the deep scars that they may deserve.
      October 25, 2016 10:25 PM MDT