AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What is a food you would not like 'pumpkin spice' flavored?
    1
  • Pumpkin spice ___________________
    1
  • Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?
    6
  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    6
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10

Search Results

  • Did you have an alcoholic drink before you were legal age to drink it?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - January 9, 2019
    3,717 views 10 likes
    26
  • What kind of food do you not like?

    I don't like anything pasta salad like or rubbery tasting.  I don't like spinach or brussel sprouts.  Don't like cocanut. etc.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - January 12, 2018
    1,276 views 5 likes
    13
  • Let's go drink in moderatioooon! Can I have a heavy drink, puh-lease?

    Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - April 29, 2017
    2,468 views 2 likes
    27
  • What's the weirdest drink that you've tried?

    I like trying new foods and drinks... and I've ran across a few... odd ones to say the least. Pumpkin Pie soda was probably my least favorite while Rose Lemonade was one of my favo...  moreI like trying new foods and drinks... and I've ran across a few... odd ones to say the least. Pumpkin Pie soda was probably my least favorite while Rose Lemonade was one of my favorites. What about you?  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 20, 2016
    1,219 views 3 likes
    19

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share