Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I don't vote for character. I vote for policies." So then if you like HITLER'S policies his gassing millions is of no interest to you?

"I don't vote for character. I vote for policies." So then if you like HITLER'S policies his gassing millions is of no interest to you?

Ya got a job ya got big bucks in the bank ya got yure extreme conservative white supremacist judges on all the benches and ya got an ego wall costing bajillions. All the rest is chopped mystery meat and you don't give a rat's a**. Of course. We know that.

Posted - February 13, 2020

Responses

Gassing millions is bad policy. 

What politican has "character"? 
      February 13, 2020 7:08 AM MST

Not to the Nazis it isn't m2c. The nazis goal was to PURIFY the race and the only way they could do it was to exterminate 6 million jews. So to Nazis and their ilk it was extremely EXCELLENT POLICY. How are Nazis different from white supremacists, fascists? They want to EXTERMINATE everyone unlike their ilk. Gassing them may not be the method they choose to annihilate "the other" but attacking them insulting them lying about them can work just as effectively. No ribbons for you for your view. It is insincere and falls flat in the face of the evidence of your undying support for the devilman who is on a REVENGE AND RETALIATION TOUR of enormous proportion which I KNOW you support with all your heart do you not?. My opinion of course. Thank you for your reply m2c. Your living in the alternate reality of the don is not becoming to you. This post was edited by RosieG at February 14, 2020 5:02 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 5:01 AM MST

They were crushed militarily. Their economy was crushed.....it certainly did not make them great in any way.
      February 14, 2020 6:28 AM MST

They were crushed because of two factors, only one of which was Hitler's doing - he double-crossed Stalin, violating the non-aggression pact with the Soviet Union. Until bringing the USSR into it, he was winning in Europe.
    The other was Tojo's assumption that America's aircraft carriers would be in Pearl Harbor. Had they been sunk, the USA's ability to halt Japan's Pacific expansion would have been severely curtailed or stymied altogether. It also brought the US into the war against Hitler - Japan's ally was Nazi Germany (mostly due to Britain's Asian possessions in Malaya/Burma/India, defending which split the British military). Had the US stayed out of it, things would have been very grim for the Allies, and the Nazis might very well have acquired nuclear weapons before America did, which would have been disastrous.
      February 14, 2020 6:50 AM MST

They were crushed....that is the point. 
      February 14, 2020 8:21 AM MST

I vote for CHARACTER.

There are no policies worth anything at all without character to enforce them.  How can a person of poor integrity enforce any good at all?  He doesn't understand how good works so how can he do good?  By accident?  It doesn't work that way.  

When your first thought is of winning and winning big for your own self- interest?   You will serve very little but yourself.  And that never works out for anyone, including the greedy monster who has no conscience. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 14, 2020 12:29 AM MST
      February 13, 2020 9:22 AM MST

I've noticed, especially as of late, the comparison of Trump to Hitler has proliferated at an alarming rate. This comparison stems mainly from the liberal left media and politicians. No surprise there. Those making this comparison are the ones most ignorant of the Third Reich's history. Not only is this Trump to Hitler comparison dangerous, but it also says a lot more about the accusers and their own character than the one they have accused.
      February 13, 2020 12:54 PM MST

:):):)
      February 13, 2020 12:57 PM MST

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep repeating it and they will believe it." In that, Hitler and Trump are in bed together. Both isolationist. Both drumming up hate with the adherents of an Abrahamic religion as the scapegoat. How many boxes do you want to check?
    He actually has a lot more in common with Warren G Harding. Harding is almost universally recognised as one of the worst Presidents in history.
      February 14, 2020 6:34 AM MST

How is a dictator who tried to take control other countries by force "an isolationist"? 

Islamic Terrorists have checked their own box for centuries. We need to properly vet anyone who comes to our country.
      February 14, 2020 8:29 AM MST

In the years 1933-1937, before the war, Nazi Germany ceased paying the war reparations imposed by the treaty of Versailles and limited international trade, as well as withdrawing from the League of Nations. They weren't buying from anybody without massive tariffs. Isolationist.

Slamming up a blanket ban on any and all travellers from certain Islamic nations isn't "properly vetting" them, it's scapegoating them. They couldn't be vetted at all. His Royal Orangeness even tried to extend that to current Green Card holders, who had already been checked out. Incidentally, the terrorist attacks on US soil by citizens of those countries number precisely zero. 9/11 was perpetrated by Saudi nationals, who are NOT subject to the vendetta because Trump and his weapons dealer cronies do business there. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at February 14, 2020 9:11 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 8:36 AM MST