Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Poor (R) Gymn Jordan, crying crocodile tears, begging to not have his role in a cover-up of a cover-up of a sex scandal with boys?

Poor (R) Gymn Jordan, crying crocodile tears, begging to not have his role in a cover-up of a cover-up of a sex scandal with boys?

Ohio congressman and former Ohio State assistant wrestling coach GymnJordan has been accused of participating in the cover-up of widespread sexual abuse in OSU’s wrestling program.

Jordan was accused by Adam DiSabato, who was the team captain in the late 1980s and early 1990s. DiSabato was appearing in front of a hearing in the Ohio legislature as a witness for House Bill 249, which would waive the statute of limitations and allow the OSU athletes who had been abused to sue the university.

DiSabato told the House Civil Justice Committee that several team officials, including Jordan, were aware that the team’s open shower facilities put them at risk of being abused and harassed by a team doctor, but did nothing about it. Then DiSabato detailed a phone conversation between him and Jordan, in which Jordan asks DiSabato to help him cover up wrongdoing.

Jordan called him repeatedly in July 2018, after media outlets quoted his brother, Michael DiSabato, saying Strauss’ abuse was common knowledge to those surrounding the wrestling program, including Jordan.

Jim Jordan called me crying, groveling… begging me to go against my brother…That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on there,  Michael DiSabato, said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rep-jim-jordan-accused-of-participating-in-osu-sexual-abuse-coverup-by-exwrestler-165329175.html?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIoFDZzJ6ZFzbwsWNYWzzRF-TSd5V9mCYMLMk6HmadEoiCn2JJcnZzRQKrPtM5juYStfO_6OdSoOCnhUBdzdxT3_40JVSOnP77LbIVRt1Gz_PgLW0yrMj9buWSc2REQLoQslVvLGX_qKS3ntL0llcIUoQ3VTdkFGXKwe6ZT9jv97

Posted - February 13, 2020

Responses

And he has the NERVE to serve in the SENATE and sit in a courtroom and challenge people like Robert Mueller.  
      February 13, 2020 5:47 PM MST

Is it not crazy? He's up there, defending Trump blindly. I suggest Gymnanisum Jordon work on his own problems first.
    That dude is despicable. He knew Strauss was abusing those boys, was knee-deep in that cover-up, then he tried to cover-up the allegations of a cover-up.
    I find this buffoon utterly repulsive
      February 13, 2020 5:57 PM MST

• I know nothing about this sh!t.  I must have missed something.
      February 13, 2020 6:04 PM MST

Wonder how long it will be before Trump claims its just a democratic scam to discredit republicans. Cheers!
      February 13, 2020 6:29 PM MST