Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can an Atheist also be an Angel? YOU are an Atheist and someone calls you an Angel. Compliment/insult?

Can an Atheist also be an Angel? YOU are an Atheist and someone calls you an Angel. Compliment/insult?

ANGEL

5. A person having qualities generally attributed to an Angel as BEAUTY PURITY KINDLINESS.

6. A person whose actions and thoughts are consistently VIRTUOUS

Who in his/her right mind could possibly object to being called an ANGEL?

Posted - February 15, 2020

Responses

I don't believe in any type of religious nonsense Rosie....I go out of my way to help people and don't need to be called or refered to be called and Angle for just being kind....
    In a way i find it patronizing...a sincere smile or thank you is more than enough to show they care...
    Its not something I need to brag about....that to me makes it all rather shallow..

February 15, 2020 4:24 AM MST

You think it is patronizing to be called an Angel? I am quite saddened by that. I have more than one person in my life to whom I have referred to as an ANGEL. So I shall never ever insult you by calling you that D. You are what you are pure and simple. Good to know though. Sad too. Thank you for your reply. I have to ask if others think it is patronizing to be called an Angel. The question will get pulled I expect but I'm curious to find out how others are wired like you are. SIGH. The more you learn the sadder you can become.
      February 15, 2020 4:39 AM MST

If I could take Trump out of the Bible Belt and return God there again then I would not mind being complimented as being a real Angel. 
      February 15, 2020 7:50 AM MST

I cannot recall ever being described with that term.

If someone has done so, I hope I was gracious enough to accept the compliment without worrying too much about it. I'm pretty sure I've used the term "angel" in its non-religious sense a few times myself.
      February 15, 2020 7:54 AM MST

I have seen some angelic evidence and demonic screaming from your videos of Salty P.  

But that is just me.  Not proof of anything solid.  Those white wings sure speak angel to me.  That screaming curser?  That ain't no angel.  
      February 15, 2020 8:29 AM MST

No, my dislike of the human species is purely secular...

February 15, 2020 8:34 AM MST

I thought I had a handle on my disgust.  I thought I knew what to watch out for and to veer away from when it came to human beings and then Donald Trump ran for President.  I saw how stupid even people I dearly cared for could be and I confess, I did NOT want to see the truth.  Now I am beyond hate to pure numb.
      February 15, 2020 8:38 AM MST

Can angels NOT know they are angels?

Can angels come down on a mission?  

Anything unproven is possible.

Being called an angel by someone who believes in positive, helpful spiritual beings cannot be insulting.  

If someone called me a fairy princess, I would not be insulted.  It is not true.  It is true in the eyes of the beholder.

It is not like someone calling you a REPBUBLICAN or worse a TRUMP BASE SHEEP.  Now that is just insufferable.
      February 15, 2020 8:26 AM MST