Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Do all nudist suffer with the condition" Clothnaphobia "or are they all just to darn lazy to get dressed each morning ? :)

Do all nudist suffer with the condition" Clothnaphobia "or are they all just to darn lazy to get dressed each morning ? :)

Posted - February 15, 2020

Responses

They suffer.  From cluelessness.   They think they are free.   They think they are unencumbered.  I think they are in society and they look really skanky.  Do they put down a tissue when they sit?  UGH.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 17, 2020 3:41 PM MST
      February 16, 2020 5:52 PM MST

I suppose it all depends on what they choose to sit on..   Lol
      February 17, 2020 3:42 PM MST

• Are you talking about nudists or exhibitionists? 
      February 17, 2020 7:52 AM MST

There is very little difference.  There IS a difference but it is not too hard to note the similarities.

The exhibitionist wants attention, and to shock by hopefully getting attention.

The nudist prances around naked to show pride.  In his lifestyle of naked.  He is not trying to get attention, he is trying to make his nudism something important enough to change and modify his life and the society in which he navigates.   I'm not saying this is wrong or right.  They are not bothering anyone else.  Let them be naked.  But, I cannot think that way.  I cannot help but think they are still checking each other out.  And it is just not my bag.  ICK.

I mean, do they sit with their legs spread or is that a no no?    It's just ghastly the way I was brought up.  This is all my upbringing.  I don't find sex organs to be very attractive.  No matter how many Brazillians you get or how much bleach you put on the bung hole or  vagina lifts or breast lifts.  

Cover that crap up.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 18, 2020 12:37 PM MST
      February 17, 2020 7:58 AM MST

• There is a difference between an exhibitionist and a true nudist. The nudist has boundaries and isn’t interested in flaunting. If the topic of conversation turns to nudism a true nudist doesn’t overemphasize the fact that he or she is a nudist. 

An exhibitionist tends to take every opportunity to point out their seemingly aggressive enjoyment of being naked. 

February 18, 2020 11:15 AM MST

Thank you, Sharonna.
    I'm a nudist a lot of the time.
    It's easiest when indoors
    because our shack is well insulated against bad weather and has fly screens against biting insects.

In clement conditions, I'm almost a nudist outdoors at home.
    If anyone could see me, they would probably laugh -
    the saggy body of a 63-year-old in socks, gumboots, hat, glasses and earmuffs,
    digging soil with pitchfork or spade,
    sitting atop a tractor and carefully mowing up and down the hills of pasture
    or removing all to swim in the dam.
      February 18, 2020 12:46 PM MST

I was just cracking a funny ,nothing more...lol
      February 17, 2020 3:42 PM MST