Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Clint Eastwood Ditches Donald Trump for Mike Bloomberg in 2020 Election. How about that?

Clint Eastwood Ditches Donald Trump for Mike Bloomberg in 2020 Election. How about that?

Longtime Republican Clint Eastwood is pulling support from Donald Trump in the 2020 election. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, the actor-director signaled that he thinks a different candidate would be the better choice.

“The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there,” he said.

Posted - February 23, 2020

Responses

CLINT EASTWOOD IS A PIECE OF CRAP.

THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT AND THAT IS WHAT I THINK.  HE IS A MORON WHO NEEDS TO GO SIT IN HIS DIRECTOR'S CHAIR AND SHUT IT.  LIKE MEL GIBSON.  THEY ARE OUT OF TOUCH AND OUT OF THEIR MINDS.  JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE STARS THEY THINK THEY HAVE TO CHIME IN ON THEIR MONEY.  THAT IS ALL THIS IS ABOUT. 

CLINT EASTWOOD IS A VERY RICH REPUBLICAN AND IF HE CAN KEEP HIS MILLIONS (BILLIONS BY NOW???) TRUMP WOULD HAVE DONE JUST FINE.  NOW BLOOMBERG IS GOING TO DO THE SAME THING FOR HIM SO HE LOOKS MORE RESPECTABLE WITH BLOOMBERG, BUT TRUST ME, IF HE HAD TO CHOOSE FROM THE OTHER DEMS, HE WOULD CHOOSE TRUMP ALL DAY LONG.

SO?  WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE.  BLOOMBERG IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS TRUMP BUT NOT AS UGLY ABOUT IT.
      February 23, 2020 8:49 AM MST

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.
      February 23, 2020 10:43 AM MST

I think more anti Trump celebrity support  is what is needed to get Trump out of office. Richie from Happy Days is now speaking up against Trump so maybe its a sign the happy days will soon be here again. I'm a little leery about Bloomberg but I think he has a good chance at beating Trump and he would be a better President. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at February 23, 2020 12:23 PM MST
      February 23, 2020 11:01 AM MST

Respect for Mr Eastwood!
      February 23, 2020 11:02 AM MST

never ever EVER.;

SEE MR. EASTWOOD TALKING TO A CHAIR.  HE'S A TOTAL MORON.  He's rich and THAT is all he cares about.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 23, 2020 11:07 AM MST
      February 23, 2020 11:03 AM MST

Well, I have to bow to your greater knowledge and understanding of the politics side of things, but I've always liked Clint Eastwood, and anyone who speaks out against Trump is someone I welcome :)
      February 23, 2020 11:18 AM MST

Was he ever known as a Trump supporter? He was certainly known as a Republican but I am not sure about Trump. 
      February 23, 2020 11:10 AM MST

He was a major Trump supporter.
      February 23, 2020 12:24 PM MST

In a 2016 interview, he (Eastwood) expressed displeasure with Trump and Hillary Clinton, saying there's "much funny business on both sides of the aisle."

Sounds like supporter because of nomination only to me. 
      February 23, 2020 1:28 PM MST

Good for him. Now if Chuck Norris and Ted Nugent cross over...
      February 23, 2020 12:06 PM MST

• The days leading up to the first debate with Trump will panic Bernie into a heart attack.  I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear how all the FREE crap will be paid for.  Let me guess, Russia's gonna pay for it. :P
      February 23, 2020 4:39 PM MST