Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Weather » Are you a Snowbird? Do you know someone who is? What do you make of always following the weather or running from it?

Are you a Snowbird? Do you know someone who is? What do you make of always following the weather or running from it?

Posted - February 23, 2020

Responses

I'm more a natural Blonde Snow White.....  :)D
      February 23, 2020 8:47 PM MST

THAT'S ONE THE MANY REASONS THAT I AM LIVING WITH YOU!!!
    LOL

Once that house up there gets sold, I'm gonna be so far up your a$$, you'll need corn tongues to get me out
      February 23, 2020 9:02 PM MST

No, I'm not a snowbird.  I'm a New Yorker all year 'round. :)
      February 23, 2020 10:37 PM MST

It doesn't snow in Adelaide. When I lived the the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, I sometimes got a light dusting. It snowed outside the hospital my daughter was born in, the day after she was born. When she complains that she's never seen snow, my wife delights in telling her that she has, because she was held up to see outside the window, one day old ...
      February 24, 2020 12:57 AM MST

If I didn't dislike travel so much, I would gladly fly south for part of the winter. I know lots of people here in Minnesota who are snowbirds. I wouldn't need more than a few weeks respite to recharge and get back home where I belong.
      February 24, 2020 9:37 AM MST

Half of my neighbors are snowbirds.  Yankees.  It's nice when they come down and nice when they leave.  
      February 24, 2020 10:43 PM MST