Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Travel » Trick question #4 - Have you ever been to Toronto Ontario if so was it for busisness or pleasure?

Trick question #4 - Have you ever been to Toronto Ontario if so was it for busisness or pleasure?

I've been to Toronto many times and it was always for pleasure - in case you don't know they have streetcars and short buses in Toronto. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

Nope.
      February 28, 2020 5:13 PM MST

• I have been one time for about an hour and 20 minutes lol. Family vacation in Niagra Falls and we drove over to the Canadian side for dinner. 
      February 28, 2020 5:31 PM MST

Never heard of the place. 
      February 28, 2020 5:47 PM MST

I've been to Toronto, South Dakota a lot because it's 11 miles from where I live but not much to see there and I've also been to Ontario, California so yeah, I've been to both Toronto and Ontario but never to Toronto, Ontario.
      February 29, 2020 12:47 AM MST

Hmmm you have got me thinking... why is it a trick question? Is Toronto not in Ontario or something? 

I had a stop-over in Toronto there and back with my daughter on the way to Ohio. On the way there we missed the connecting flight as daughter insisted on going to the toilet and American customs had a massive queue. So we were stuck in the airport for 4 hours...   On the way back we had a 13 hour stopover so we had a hotel and had a really awesome meal together.  

Toronto seemed a pretty cool place to me but the airport was a bit of a nightmare!

February 29, 2020 2:45 AM MST

It was a trick question to see if Jamie was still around (she was recently in Toronto) Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 29, 2020 8:15 AM MST

I've been to Toronto, Canada a couple of times, both for business and pleasure.  
      February 29, 2020 9:07 AM MST

i live in Toronto 

they are building a new streetcar line and it makes me want to kms 

i hate the streetcars. i also hate driving in Toronto so it’s a lose lose for me 
      February 29, 2020 9:43 PM MST