Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » What was the last movie you watched that you went into it wanting to like it, but you couldn’t Cos IT IS THE WORST?

What was the last movie you watched that you went into it wanting to like it, but you couldn’t Cos IT IS THE WORST?

I’m watching this Elton John movie right now. I’ve wanted to watch it since I heard it was being made Cos I love him. I’m trying really hard to like it.. but it’s so bad...SO BAD. It’s the worst. The music is good though, so that’s nice I guess. 

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

A few weeks ago I watched an Adam Sandler movie.. I am not his biggest fan but this was truly dire! I usually can watch just about anything and find value in it.. but this one, I turned off - it was just him dashing about a lot and swearing constantly. Now I don't mind the odd swear word but this was nothing BUT swearing and shouting.. and no story-line! 
    I can't even tell you what it was called as I turned it off and wiped the title from memory!
      February 29, 2020 2:34 AM MST

I wanted to like "Forrest Gump" but I didn't. (It was by no means the worst, though.)

I found it overlong and annoying, including Hanks' overrated (to me) and annoying performance.
    But, for the most part, I didn't like it because it did not not live up to its HUGE hype of being such a great movie.
    "Life changing!"
    "You MUST see it, WelbyQuentin!"
    "Hanks is amazing!"

Nah, I just sat there - -" Stop, Forrest, Stop" - -

I thought "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" was WAY better.  ( Hanks could've taken pointers from young Leonardo Dicaprio in this  movie, ha)  
      January 14, 2022 5:11 PM MST