Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What's your favourite morning routine? The one you enjoy and which sets you up for the day.

What's your favourite morning routine? The one you enjoy and which sets you up for the day.

Ideally, I'd have an extra hour in bed, (never gonna happen!) but failing that, I enjoy having a bath, drinking tea and then reading the Times - I could probably do all three simultaneously to be more efficient :P

Posted - February 29, 2020

Responses

• The first thing I always do is get up feed my cats then make myself a cup of herbal tea, and sit back in bed sipping tea,enjoying the quiet before the busy day begins. 
      February 29, 2020 4:55 AM MST

Waking up when I'm ready (as opposed to an alarm or noise outslde), putting up a pot of coffee, making my bed and straightening up from the night before, sitting down at my computer with my fist cup of coffee, having my usual bowl of cold cereal, having my second cup and then deciding what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at February 29, 2020 1:37 PM MST
      February 29, 2020 8:48 AM MST

this is my routine every morning 

-wake up
    -pee
    -walk dog 
    -empty dishwasher of last nights dishes
    -make a smoothie
    -go to gym 

sometimes I cook brekkies for my husband but only if he isn’t annoying me that day 
      February 29, 2020 9:40 PM MST