Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » How many people can you truly trust with your money - your significant other and your life?

How many people can you truly trust with your money - your significant other and your life?

I'm rich in friends that I can trust with my money. Then that number drops in the number of people I can trust with my money and my wife. But when it comes down to the number of people I can truly trust with my money my wife and my life I'm down to one but he's an Irish Ninja so thats probably all I truly need. A few people have told me that they would take a bullet for me and I'm always flattered but having an Irish Ninja hanging in your corner doesn't hurt ether. I used to have 2 people that I could trust with my money my wife and my life but he went to the happy hunting ground in the sky. But like our ninja friend if he would have had to choose between saving me or saving my significant other he would of chose my wife and that was a priceless comfort to me and sometimes I just can't figure out how I got people in my life like that, Cheers!

Posted - September 22, 2016

Responses

About four; God, my brother, my mother in law and a close mutual (to my wife and I) friend.  I'm sure my niece will make the roster eventually. :-)

September 22, 2016 11:44 PM MDT

probably noone

September 24, 2016 5:26 PM MDT

• The question, my friend is not: Whom can you trust with your wife?", but "Whom can you trust your wife with?".
    Ideally, the answer to the second should be "Everyone". The first question is derogatory to the wife.
      October 20, 2016 7:17 PM MDT

• With my money, the local Credit Union.
    Whom I can trust my husband with: anyone. In 34 years, he has made a few mistakes but has never done anything to deliberately hurt me.
    With my life, perhaps a doctor or a paramedic, but only if my life was at stake.
      October 21, 2016 6:12 AM MDT